PDA

View Full Version : AI Skill Level

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 12:02 PM
hi does anyone know how you can increase the skill level of your wingmen etc even though i am flying my butt off and shooting down lots of enemy planes i keep losing my wingmen etc so every time i go on another mission i have nearly all new guys with me

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 12:02 PM
hi does anyone know how you can increase the skill level of your wingmen etc even though i am flying my butt off and shooting down lots of enemy planes i keep losing my wingmen etc so every time i go on another mission i have nearly all new guys with me

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 03:00 PM
You can somewhere in an ini-file set the campaign difficulty on easy though I don't know where cause I've never done this.
But it's really a little annoying that the AI is sometimes a little stupid. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 05:57 PM
AI is always stupid when it's on your side, flies like a dream when it's the enemy. That's the rule.

You cannot let your AI wingman to B'n'Z, so german pilots losses are terrific. And when you fly for VVS you'll find that your wingman always remain alone against enemy rotte.

Conversely you'll find your german enemies that has mounted a rocket into their 109 a$$e$, and VVS enemies that are happy only if they get 15 g on every turn...

PathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathP atchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchP athPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPa tchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPa thPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPat chPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPat hPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatc hPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPath PatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatch PathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathP atchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchP athPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPa tchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPa thPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPat chPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatchPat hPatchPathPatchPathPatchPathPatch...

<center>http://www.bloggerheads.com/mash_quiz/images/mash_hawkeye.jpg (http://www.bloggerheads.com/mash_quiz/)</center>