PDA

View Full Version : Mario Rabbids Not happy

MrOmwm
09-15-2017, 10:02 PM
Hi all, bought the game last week, looked great. But unfortunately I'm now thinking of returning, I'll explain why.

Nintendo Switch offers huge flexibility, that's it's main marketing and design purpose. Then a game appears, a game that is basically what Nintendo is about, Mario amd his friends, thier world of many and many characters and adventures.

So based on that one would expect that this main important game with many characters would be designed to allow the many controllers of the Switch to be used ie. More than one person in the same room to play the game. Yes i see that two can restricted and briefly, but that's it.
So based on that I'm thinking of returning the game as it is not worth the money for just allowing one person to play locally.

Such a waste of potential. 1-4 locally would be ideal at least.

Developers really need to get a grip with these consoles that sometimes it's good to have a group of friends playing the same game I'm the same room. If not then why bother with numerous colourful joycons, controllers and merchandise.

Thanks.

UbiBorghal
09-21-2017, 03:58 PM
Hi @MrOmwm! Sad to read the game was not what you expected. I personally have found the local co-op to be incredibly fun, bringing many hours of enjoyment with friends. And though the main campaign is a single player experience, I've also noticed that it benefits greatly from "backseat driver" players! Not everyone has to hold a controller to enjoy the game, and playing cooperatively with a bunch of friends can be as simple as discussing the next move, even though only one can actually execute it.

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you feel about the game. I will make sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks!