PDA

View Full Version : coin toss emotes are pretty cool

SenBotsu893
09-15-2017, 03:27 PM
im digging the new emotes so i just wanted to post something positive for a change XD.

even if the game makes you sometimes furous it is still nice to have a chuckle when some well done emotes make an appearance.
so good job on the devs in that regard.

some people think its themed towards the payment for the ferryman that helps the dead cross the styx river? wonder if that is the true theme behind it?

FredEx919
09-15-2017, 04:01 PM
I did get a laugh out of the coin toss. Glad you liked them as well. They are quite different from any other emotes done thus far.

CandleInTheDark
09-15-2017, 04:03 PM
some people think its themed towards the payment for the ferryman that helps the dead cross the styx river? wonder if that is the true theme behind it?

It is how I would use it, toss a coin on their bodies. I quite like peacekeeper's berserker's and nobushi's even if the latter is a little fan service-y. And the conq all wait a minute, that's MY coin, screw that >.> lol.

S0Mi_xD
09-15-2017, 09:28 PM
Yeah right :D thats a new emote for my Berserker for sure ^^

Alustar.
09-15-2017, 11:32 PM
Yeah Zerker, PK and Conq are awesome. I'm disappointed with almost everyone else's though. Seem very lack luster, especially the Raiders. I feel like you should do it once more, and with feeling. I mean this is Raider... it's cool, he tosses a bunch of coins. At least give it some emotion. Make it troll worthy!

matt89connor
09-16-2017, 09:39 AM
the best is valk XD, she's like a woman who search the right cents in a supermaket XD

TwinStiletto
09-16-2017, 06:21 PM
Lawbringer's emote is pretty good. Head's he charges, tails he zone attacks.

UbiNoty
09-16-2017, 11:19 PM
"Heads you die, tails you die"