PDA

View Full Version : why they don't nerf Cent? a simple solution to your questions

matt89connor
09-15-2017, 01:01 PM
1)why they don't nerf him?
- because they wait the new meta patch.

2) they nerf him after the meta?

-no, because they wait to see how many cent win fight or will be choose to the players.

3) where is the problem of nerf him?
- cent is a good vanguard with fast heavy attacks and destroyer of stamina, but is only this, he dosen't have other tattics.

4) he can destroy us with the same tattics, is op, and why they don't understand?

-because if they do a big mistake, like nerf the kick like the head attack of WL, they probably destroy the idea of cent: an anti defensive hero, if the kick become more dodgable and punishble,the cent players have to just stop play offensive and start turtle because will become risk.

5)how can we nerf him?

-only the Devs knows better the "numebers" of him,but if the stamina he removes after counter attacks, and heavy speed will be nerfed a little, it will be a start.

6) when you are out of stamina he can destroy you,how can we fight?

-not only him, even conqueror, rider and LB can destroy you , isn't a cent problem is a mecchanics problem wich means will be helped in the next meta changes.

7) but is impossibile, how can we fight him?
- as i say, is an offensive hero, so let him do the first move to see what he want, if you find a turtle cent, not attack first, even if he dose'nt want attack you .

8) wich means to be a turte?

- no, wich means to be patience,there are expert cent , good cent and low cent,you understand after few attacks which 1 of this is him.

9) how a Kensei can fight him?

-he has to use long range , and evade close combat, wait the kick or jump heavy for start the tattics.

Other question?

Antonioj26
09-15-2017, 01:04 PM
I have one, why am I annoyed by every post you make?

DrinkinMyStella
09-15-2017, 01:10 PM

you replied though.

matt wait till the def meta changes come and see how he will be impacted by it.

S.J.Lannister
09-15-2017, 01:14 PM
Did you consult your answers with Devs or it is your own production?

1)why they don't nerf him?
- because they wait the new meta patch.

And what is new meta? Offensive meta? Era of Aquarius?

2) they nerf him after the meta?

-no, because they wait to see how many cent win fight or will be choose to the players.

So they will be collecting data next 3 months?

3) where is the problem of nerf him?
- cent is a good vanguard with fast heavy attacks and destroyer of stamina, but is only this, he dosen't have other tattics.

You do realize that Centurion is not a Vanguard but Hybrid? Fast heavy attacks and destroyer of stamina is only thing? :) There is no other tactics or you just didn't found it yet? ;)

4) he can destroy us with the same tattics, is op, and why they don't understand?

-because if they do a big mistake, like nerf the kick like the head attack of WL, they probably destroy the idea of cent: an anti defensive hero, if the kick become more dodgable and punishble,the cent players have to just stop play offensive and start turtle because will become risk.

Oh so for now Centurion's kick is a good opener for you and that is why other Centurion Players are not turtling? Come on, do we play the same game? :D

It is fatal opener, easy punishable.

5)how can we nerf him?

-only the Devs knows better the "numebers" of him,but if the stamina he removes after counter attacks, and heavy speed will be nerfed a little, it will be a start.

Finally there is something that we both agree ;)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/84/01/80/8401804510a55303484e3eca6cfb55b2.jpg

6) when you are out of stamina he can destroy you,how can we fight?

-not only him, even conqueror, rider and LB can destroy you , isn't a cent problem is a mecchanics problem wich means will be helped in the next meta changes.

You ask yourself and you didn't make direct answer at all. I can say every character can destroy you and it is not mechanical problem.

7) but is impossibile, how can we fight him?
- as i say, is an offensive hero, so let him do the first move to see what he want, if you find a turtle cent, not attack first, even if he dose'nt want attack you .

So no one will attack? :D

8) wich means to be a turte?

- no, wich means to be patience,there are expert cent , good cent and low cent,you understand after few attacks which 1 of this is him.

I ... don't know what to say ...

9) how a Kensei can fight him?

-he has to use long range , and evade close combat, wait the kick or jump heavy for start the tattics.

Thanks for advice.

Other question?

Are you drunk son?

Antonioj26
09-15-2017, 01:15 PM
you replied though.

Great observation, your point?

Charmzzz
09-15-2017, 01:22 PM
This guy... He is playing a completely different game, I agree. Otherwise he would give us his view on the strongest thing in Cent's kit, which is his parry punish. But hey, "Kick" is a good opener for this guy. Not the heavies with different timings, the soft feints, naaah. It's "Kick".

Oh, and Conq / LB / Raider can punish you for being OOS just like Cent. Sure. God I have no idea which game this guy is playing, for real...

Moondyne_MC
09-15-2017, 04:17 PM

Have you ever seen Ugly Americans? Read all this guys posts in Croatian Man's voice, it makes them 100% better.

Antonioj26
09-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Have you ever seen Ugly Americans? Read all this guys posts in Croatian Man's voice, it makes them 100% better.

I used to love that show before it got cancelled but I don't remember the character

OneManAlone
09-15-2017, 04:42 PM
1. His stamina should be lowered or/and his stamina cost of attacks.
2. Stamina cost of feints must be increased.
3. Stamina drain from his attack must be lowered.

Stop letting centurion players to f**k as!!!

Lyskir
09-15-2017, 05:03 PM
This guy... He is playing a completely different game, I agree. Otherwise he would give us his view on the strongest thing in Cent's kit, which is his parry punish. But hey, "Kick" is a good opener for this guy. Not the heavies with different timings, the soft feints, naaah. It's "Kick".

Oh, and Conq / LB / Raider can punish you for being OOS just like Cent. Sure. God I have no idea which game this guy is playing, for real...

This xD

Netcode_err_404
09-15-2017, 05:19 PM
Great observation, your point?

The point is, if you do not like what he says, why you keep replying to his posts ?

Let him write. Who cares.

Antonioj26
09-15-2017, 05:34 PM
I prefer his posts, to the ones made by coyote stark. At least 1/4 of the things this guy says are true.

MEh he's been inactive long enough that he doesn't bug me as much, in his prime though they could definitely go toe to toe.

UbiInsulin
09-15-2017, 08:11 PM
Hey guys, it's fine to disagree with others on the forums, but if you make it personal (i.e. about other players instead of the game) then we have to start moderating. Remember, you do have the option of ignoring threads that you don't like.

ChampionRuby50g
09-15-2017, 11:41 PM
Hey guys, it's fine to disagree with others on the forums, but if you make it personal (i.e. about other players instead of the game) then we have to start moderating. Remember, you do have the option of ignoring threads that you don't like.

This, and what Error000 said. You guys are been so aggressive when it's not needed, over a post in a public forum. Learn to smile more, I seriously can't believe posts in a forum annoys people to this extent 😂 I'm imaging the mental breakdown that would happen if you guys saw how many spam posts are in General discussion over the next 8 or so hours until they are deleted.

matt89connor
09-16-2017, 07:09 AM
thank you all for the feedback, bad and good, i do this thread to simply help people who hate this hero born by Romanstein mind XD, and i want try to help and help the Dev who has an hard fight to understand how nerf him...me?I have a a freind who has rep 21 whith him so i learn how to fight, but i know, when his tattics work, i have simply to wait his "incredibilis" and "etiam", then i can return to fight, if i'm alive XD.
PS: i hate more LB than him XD

Howard_T_J
09-16-2017, 07:44 AM
In all honest aspects. Its the turtle. They can't initiate. They wait and wait and wait for that one little error. Then its the chain of doom for me (Orochi) I've noticed they struggle with the dodge in area attack dodge out. But I can only do that so many times. They refuse to initiate because they will be punished initiating on an Orochi. They're moves are very predictable. Its the lag the usually messes me up. Mine only gripes is the chain of doom. And their 3 heavy attacks that I can't even get a block off on when I see them coming and am mashing my joystick in that direction.

And I really know how this class was inspired...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b1/24/8f/b1248f6a2acb4824f78475ce9d38fdde--gladiator--russell-crowe.jpg

matt89connor
09-16-2017, 09:31 AM
In all honest aspects. Its the turtle. They can't initiate. They wait and wait and wait for that one little error. Then its the chain of doom for me (Orochi) I've noticed they struggle with the dodge in area attack dodge out. But I can only do that so many times. They refuse to initiate because they will be punished initiating on an Orochi. They're moves are very predictable. Its the lag the usually messes me up. Mine only gripes is the chain of doom. And their 3 heavy attacks that I can't even get a block off on when I see them coming and am mashing my joystick in that direction.

And I really know how this class was inspired...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b1/24/8f/b1248f6a2acb4824f78475ce9d38fdde--gladiator--russell-crowe.jpg

the image is perfect for him XD...BTW, the best tattic of cent is to combine heavy with pounch,i notice than many cent relase the pounch even if the heavy is blocked, so i decided then, when i face him, i take a little distance if i can, so i can block the heavy and evade the pounch even with shugoki ;)

SwellChemosabe
09-16-2017, 09:37 AM
the image is perfect for him XD...BTW, the best tactic of cent is to combine a heavy with a punch. I notice that many cents release the punch even if the heavy is blocked, so i decided then, when i face him, i take a little distance if i can, so i can block the heavy and evade the punch even with shugoki ;)

In no way am I trying to be a **** here but I always have a hard time reading your posts so I just went ahead and did a spell check for you for future reference.

If I misinterpreted what you said let me know.

matt89connor
09-16-2017, 10:03 AM
In no way am I trying to be a **** here but I always have a hard time reading your posts so I just went ahead and did a spell check for you for future reference.

If I misinterpreted what you said let me know.

i'm so sorry for my bad ENG, when i'm at home i can write better because i have time to think and translate specific words , now i can't XD.

BTW, in the post when you comment, i was trying to say, that: many cents simply use heavy and punch tattics (because is the best for my opinion and the most easy to learn) even if you block(so if he start punch you can evade) , so i prefer take a little distance if i can and wait his tattics to counter him ;)...is better write like this XD?

SwellChemosabe
09-16-2017, 10:11 AM
i'm so sorry for my bad ENG, when i'm at home i can write better because i have time to think and translate specific words , now i can't XD.

BTW, in the post when you comment, i was trying to say, that: many cents simply use heavy and punch tattics (because is the best for my opinion and the most easy to learn) even if you block(so if he start punch you can evade) , so i prefer take a little distance if i can and wait his tattics to counter him ;)...is better write like this XD?

Yes, that's a little easier to comprehend, thank you. :)

I myself take an almost opposite approach. I find that the further I back away the more time i'm giving them to strategize and recall all the combos they need in order to finish me in one go. So I typically try to "get up in their face" by playing quite aggressively and not giving them any room to breath or throw out any chains. I've tried the whole dodging at the right time and parrying at the right time but it hasn't really worked out so well in my case. The best strategy for me is to simply deny them the chance to implement any kind of chain (much easier to do with zerker than any other character I use).

matt89connor
09-16-2017, 10:18 AM
Yes, that's a little easier to comprehend, thank you. :)

I myself take an almost opposite approach. I find that the further I back away the more time i'm giving them to strategize and recall all the combos they need in order to finish me in one go. So I typically try to "get up in their face" by playing quite aggressively and not giving them any room to breath or throw out any chains. I've tried the whole dodging at the right time and parrying at the right time but it hasn't really worked out so well in my case. The best strategy for me is to simply deny them the chance to implement any kind of chain (much easier to do with zerker than any other character I use).

a good strategy if you are able, which hero you prefer use to act this tattics?

SwellChemosabe
09-16-2017, 10:23 AM
a good strategy if you are able, which hero you prefer use to act this tattics?

Mostly Berserker, though I've found that this can be done with Highlander and Gladiator as well.

matt89connor
09-16-2017, 10:33 AM
Mostly Berserker, though I've found that this can be done with Highlander and Gladiator as well.

HL is very good vs Cent, the only problem is the enemy is good on parry celtic course, in that case, i have to try different approach: i try gladiator ,well, is a better version fo cent with no cancer chains, and he has good recharge of stamina so very good vs him XD....but berseker mmmh....wow,.... i have to try your tattics with him, i'm rep 5 but i'm not expert ;)

ChampionRuby50g
09-17-2017, 03:57 PM
and because you are no expert you shouldnt create threads including FACT statements or TIER lists etc.. you are totally wrong and missleading the community. stop it please! and learn more about the game

So because, in your opinion, because he isn't an expert his opinion isn't valid? Does this mean that because he perhaps isn't as high a skill level that Ubisoft shouldn't listen to him and others in a similar position, to help make the game easier and more balanced? I am fairly certain that any company would want feedback from all aspects of their community, and they all have a right to share their views.
As for misleading the community, everyone is going to have their own opinion on hero lists and facts in this game, but there is plenty of information out there that shows high level stats.

S0Mi_xD
09-17-2017, 07:50 PM
So because, in your opinion, because he isn't an expert his opinion isn't valid? Does this mean that because he perhaps isn't as high a skill level that Ubisoft shouldn't listen to him and others in a similar position, to help make the game easier and more balanced? I am fairly certain that any company would want feedback from all aspects of their community, and they all have a right to share their views.
As for misleading the community, everyone is going to have their own opinion on hero lists and facts in this game, but there is plenty of information out there that shows high level stats.

It is ok, to give his feedback - no matter if he is good or bad.

But let's say - a car is broken. The driver manages to bring it into car repair.
Who would give a better feedback on what is wrong, how to fix it etc.?
The mechanic or the driver(if he has no experience in those things)

The driver has experience in driving, but not how to repair the car, or to find the problem.

This case is similar, (Judging from For Honor tracker) OP is rep 67, he has played much with many heroes (the reps are spread pretty much about most heroes).
He plays a good time, but judging from his feedback and posts he is more the "driver" type - that means, he probably plays the game, but does not analysis the game/mechanics/ heroes further than just playing.

I am a player (not only in for honor - in general) who goes with every hero into practice mode, tries out every possible action multiple times, learns the heroes against bots, and after that plays (most or most I like) in pure game. I go onto every detail in a game.

That's a huge difference in the kind of experience.

ChampionRuby50g
09-18-2017, 01:36 AM
It is ok, to give his feedback - no matter if he is good or bad.

But let's say - a car is broken. The driver manages to bring it into car repair.
Who would give a better feedback on what is wrong, how to fix it etc.?
The mechanic or the driver(if he has no experience in those things)

The driver has experience in driving, but not how to repair the car, or to find the problem.

This case is similar, (Judging from For Honor tracker) OP is rep 67, he has played much with many heroes (the reps are spread pretty much about most heroes).
He plays a good time, but judging from his feedback and posts he is more the "driver" type - that means, he probably plays the game, but does not analysis the game/mechanics/ heroes further than just playing.

I am a player (not only in for honor - in general) who goes with every hero into practice mode, tries out every possible action multiple times, learns the heroes against bots, and after that plays (most or most I like) in pure game. I go onto every detail in a game.

That's a huge difference in the kind of experience.

I get what you mean, but still using that driver analogy:

Driver pulls into the mechanic shop, they are going to give the person who would be working on their car as much information as they possibly can in terms of previous car services, any previous known issues, what happened at the time of an accident, and what they think is wrong with the car. In this case the Noob (driver) still helped the mechanic (player) by giving them all the info they knew and thought was relevant, by giving the mechanic info that they could make better use out of. I believe that Matt is still giving all the info he believes is relevant, and it is relevant to his own situation. The mechanic would still listen to what this person is telling them about their car, because every little bit helps. It shouldn't matter if the person driving has no idea about cars, I certainly don't. But when I say "I think it's the clutch that has a problem" and the mechanic knows that I'm not experienced with cars just blows me off, and it turns out the clutch did have a problem that's my life at risk because the mechanic wouldn't listen to someone whose not as skilled as them. That's how I feel about it.
And if the clutch isn't the problem, if the mechanic is skilled enough or is a nice person, one bit of misinformation isn't going to effect them negatively.

S0Mi_xD
09-18-2017, 03:43 AM
I get what you mean, but still using that driver analogy:

Driver pulls into the mechanic shop, they are going to give the person who would be working on their car as much information as they possibly can in terms of previous car services, any previous known issues, what happened at the time of an accident, and what they think is wrong with the car. In this case the Noob (driver) still helped the mechanic (player) by giving them all the info they knew and thought was relevant, by giving the mechanic info that they could make better use out of. I believe that Matt is still giving all the info he believes is relevant, and it is relevant to his own situation. The mechanic would still listen to what this person is telling them about their car, because every little bit helps. It shouldn't matter if the person driving has no idea about cars, I certainly don't. But when I say "I think it's the clutch that has a problem" and the mechanic knows that I'm not experienced with cars just blows me off, and it turns out the clutch did have a problem that's my life at risk because the mechanic wouldn't listen to someone whose not as skilled as them. That's how I feel about it.
And if the clutch isn't the problem, if the mechanic is skilled enough or is a nice person, one bit of misinformation isn't going to effect them negatively.

That is right - that is fine ^^ he tries to help, that is a good thing.

If you want to take this analogy so far, it still matters if the person is experienced with it or not, because this experience gives the weight of the feedback, especially on problems about core mechanics.
For bug reports or connection issues every feedback can help.

But this isn't even the main problem with Matt, some of us have.
It's more like.

He is the kind of driver, who comes every day to you because of every weird sound he hears in the car, no matter what it is.
Also, he always claims to exactly know what is wrong.
(The mechanic will be annoyed if it goes for weeks, every day)

But the best part was Matt's last thread he opened.
It was like he came back to the mechanic just to say "hah, see I was right - the car door needed to be oiled"

I don't wanna blame or shame him in any way - I don't care. But just to see what I am talking about.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1747261-wow-after-threads-i-can-say-Iwas-right

And he confirmed it himself. That is how the weird classmate who wants to always be part of the group, and tries everything to be funny, but only starts to annoy everyone after a time.

What I want to say, even if this is only a forum and some digital words - you have still a certain reputation under your Nickname in here.
And Devs won't say something like the players do, but they are still humans and will think similar things.

Your words will lose their value, if you make yourself a bad name ;)

matt89connor
09-18-2017, 07:04 AM
and because you are no expert you shouldnt create threads including FACT statements or TIER lists etc.. you are totally wrong and missleading the community. stop it please! and learn more about the game

hahhaha man calm down, you not read well, i don't say, "I'm not expert to this game", i just say"i'm not expert with Brseker", because for my opinion, the only expert players with are those who using him for mounths as main or second, so i'm honest with myself.
I don't understand why pepole like you speak like this for a GAME, or always negative to the other post except their own...man go out in the real life somethimes.

Charmzzz
09-18-2017, 08:11 AM
hahhaha man calm down, you not read well, i don't say, "I'm not expert to this game", i just say"i'm not expert with Brseker", because for my opinion, the only expert players with are those who using him for mounths as main or second, so i'm honest with myself.
I don't understand why pepole like you speak like this for a GAME, or always negative to the other post except their own...man go out in the real life somethimes.

Aaand here we go, his defense tactic is on a much more personal than all of us. "man go out in the real life somethimes" are you serious? Please stop your thread spam, or take some negative feedback as well.

I can just repost here cause it fits again:

You act like... I don't say it.

Your Threads:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...at-we-will-see
0 replies after 5 hours

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...e-meta-changes
1 reply by UbiNoty after 1 day, confirming what we all knew

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-his-nightmare
14 replies, nobody agreed with you

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...UBI-BOYs-watch
15 replies, nobody agreed with your suggestions on how to buff/nerf specific heroes, only that your list of heroes which should be buffed/nerfed is pretty accurate. But meh, we all know that...

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...me-in-dominion
2 people disagree, one agrees, total of 6 replies

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...i-no-need-buff
nobody agreed

Should I go on? Your threads are not very "hot" in any regard. And this one here tops them all by saying "look at me, I have predicted something correctly so all my suggestions MUST be right!". Ridiculous...

matt89connor
09-18-2017, 08:27 AM
Aaand here we go, his defense tactic is on a much more personal than all of us. "man go out in the real life somethimes" are you serious? Please stop your thread spam, or take some negative feedback as well.

I can just repost here cause it fits again:

You act like... I don't say it.

Your Threads:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...at-we-will-see
0 replies after 5 hours

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...e-meta-changes
1 reply by UbiNoty after 1 day, confirming what we all knew

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-his-nightmare
14 replies, nobody agreed with you

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...UBI-BOYs-watch
15 replies, nobody agreed with your suggestions on how to buff/nerf specific heroes, only that your list of heroes which should be buffed/nerfed is pretty accurate. But meh, we all know that...

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...me-in-dominion
2 people disagree, one agrees, total of 6 replies

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...i-no-need-buff
nobody agreed

Should I go on? Your threads are not very "hot" in any regard. And this one here tops them all by saying "look at me, I have predicted something correctly so all my suggestions MUST be right!". Ridiculous...

man, stop stalking me , and in addition, you're a bad stalker because, you take the only threads where the people dislike my opinion, maybe watch the past threads, and' you'll see many agree with me....your're a just a child who want have the reson in his side,....unfurtunate, many of my threads is hard to find, beacuse a was banned from forum BOT :a my mistake to reply more then 5 posts...but there are many where the people like what i say, so like Ubiislum says, if you don't like: DON'T BE AGGRESSIVE A, Just reply normal,you're a cancer for this community go away

matt89connor
09-18-2017, 08:34 AM
i never offend enyone here, but man, you destroy my patience

S0Mi_xD
09-18-2017, 08:42 AM
man, stop stalking me , and in addition, you're a bad stalker because, you take the only threads where the people dislike my opinion, maybe watch the past threads, and' you'll see many agree with me....your're a just a child who want have the reson in his side,....unfurtunate, many of my threads is hard to find, beacuse a was banned from forum BOT :a my mistake to reply more then 5 posts...but there are many where the people like what i say, so like Ubiislum says, if you don't like: DON'T BE AGGRESSIVE A, Just reply normal,you're a cancer for this community go away

http://forums.ubi.com/search.php?searchid=3981153&pp=

For everyone who is interested, also I took a look into your older post, and what do I found.

The things we already said, mentioned by Ubi community representatives.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1737023-we-are-tired-this-meta-UBi-in-september-is-the-right-mounth-and-COMUNITY-pls-help/page2

Reason for Closing:

Parry changes will come when they are ready. Since I've already responded to your other post on this topic, I'm going to close this one

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1737023-we-are-tired-this-meta-UBi-in-september-is-the-right-mounth-and-COMUNITY-pls-help/page2

Reason for Closing:

We've stated quite a few times that further parry changes likely won't be seen in live until we've had another round of testing in the next upcoming PT.
We know you are all waiting for the parry changes to come, and we want to do our best to deliver the best solution to the problem at hand, and not a haphazard or rushed answer.
We're very thankful for your understanding and ask you for your patience for just a little while longer.

Now I'm going to close this thread as I see you've posted multiply on this issue and can be considered spamming as per the forum rules. In the future, I ask you to refrain from doing so, and instead message either me or any of the other CRs or CMs to ask us to directly address your concerns.

S0Mi_xD
09-18-2017, 08:46 AM
Also, that is called "making researches" and not stalking, it is official presented for everyone, everybody can see what you posted.

matt89connor
09-18-2017, 08:52 AM
i try to help in this comunity since beta,not always people agree, but many times Uby boys and other players agree . I always, said, Always be honest of what i say and i never, NEVER offend eneyone until now, because i think this community can be good if WE are good, even when i create post where i said i hate something,i cacept criticsm from others, is normal, and natural, my intention was always to HELP like this threads, have saw how many players lost the fun to play because of the centurion? I understand well the anger of this people and want help him,because is normal in a community help each others.
So, you Charmazz,and the others who always try to offend me or speak negative about me just because are my threads, and i don't know why: stay away from my threads pls

matt89connor
09-18-2017, 09:01 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/search.php?searchid=3981153&pp=

For everyone who is interested, also I took a look into your older post, and what do I found.

The things we already said, mentioned by Ubi community representatives.

Reason for Closing:

Reason for Closing:

GO OUT OF MY THREADS, you don't help anyone, you simply want offend and try to demostrate then i'm stupid, why you have so much anger on me?

S0Mi_xD
09-18-2017, 09:05 AM
This is it, it's not about you - we don't criticize YOU, we criticize your THREADS.
We don't want to offend you, we don't say that everything that you post is BS.

But looking at all your post, we can see, that you post many "wrong", different, things, and many times double and triple.
Sometimes it can be considered as spam, like UbiNoty said in the one thread.

I need to life with negative comments as well, and I defend my points until the negative point makes sense.

Like I said many times, I don't criticize you directly/personally - but your threads.
You take it personally and thats not our fault.
You even said that one time to me, that you don't like me because "only write negative" about you, and the times I defended you do not count?

I can't find something positive to say about your centurion thread, thats because I did some by myself, read many other people make them Since season 2 and commented on them.

Case centurion is clear for me - Devs are looking into it.
Until we see the next change, I don't have any reason to discuss it or to annoy everybody here with this topic again and again.

S0Mi_xD
09-18-2017, 09:07 AM
GO OUT OF MY THREADS, you don't help anyone, you simply want offend and try to demostrate then i'm stupid, why you have so much anger on me?

Your threads are not "your" threads anymore if you post them in here, they are pubilc.
And we are free to comment them, as long as we don't go beyond the forum rules

matt89connor
09-18-2017, 09:17 AM
Your threads are not "your" threads anymore if you post them in here, they are pubilc.
And we are free to comment them, as long as we don't go beyond the forum rules

yeah just beacuse they are threads create by me, and this is a pubblic community i simply ask you to stay away from my threads , you and the others you stalking me just for offend me,

S0Mi_xD
09-18-2017, 09:54 AM
yeah just beacuse they are threads create by me, and this is a pubblic community i simply ask you to stay away from my threads , you and the others you stalking me just for offend me,

How funny, and you offend me by claiming that I try to offend you.
You are not asking but want to prohibit our opinion.

We are free to comment your threads or to ignore them.

Same as you are free to post them or not.

We criticize you, you want to ban us our opinion.

matt89connor
09-18-2017, 10:04 AM
How funny, and you offend me by claiming that I try to offend you.
You are not asking but want to prohibit your opinion.

We are free to comment your threads or to ignore them.

Same as you are free to post them or not.

We criticize you, you want to ban us our opinion.

simply experss your opion? it's 2 weeks you come in EVERY my threads to just tell me "you don't understand " youdon't know the game mecchanics, and in addition, for casuality, the others 2 come to offend me...every time go to criticize and nothing, this not "I post my opion" this is , "i don't like you so every time you say A, i say you're wrong"

S0Mi_xD
09-18-2017, 10:44 AM
simply experss your opion? it's 2 weeks you come in EVERY my threads to just tell me "you don't understand " youdon't know the game mecchanics, and in addition, for casuality, the others 2 come to offend me...every time go to criticize and nothing, this not "I post my opion" this is , "i don't like you so every time you say A, i say you're wrong"

I posted my opinion, just because I criticize you or disagree with you, doesn't mean I care for you in any means ^^

Let's start from the 7th June 2017 until now:
Those are exactly 100 THREADS (exactly 4 pages in your thread history) (not comments, actually threads), I commented 12 of them - most of them not because of you and your opinion, but because of forum members where I know that they will write something interesting.

Most of the threads, you repeat yourself or the topic, without bringing something new/interesting.
That's the pure fact - without emotion to you or something similar.

And sometimes I agreed with you or defended you a bit.