PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty settings statistics

maxim26
06-06-2004, 08:34 PM
To found out difficulty preferences of IL2FB online players i spend 10 minutes of my time and did some math on Hyperlobbyservers.

As practically all servers have realistic flight settings (spins and stalls on, flutter and torqe effect etc.) and realistic gunnery on i didn't take it into consideration.

What does matter is cockpit on/on, externals on/off and icons settins as these settings have biggest effect on realism in online game.

So I divided all servers on 3 groups. First group - realistic servers. They have cockpits on, externals off and various icon setting (icons are limited by range, no colour, or friendly only icons, or no icons at all).

Second group - arcade servers. Cockpits off, externals and icons on.

Third group - semmiarcade servers. They have cockpits on but external and icons on.

Results: realistic servers are in minority - 26% and arcade servers 64% (arcade - 57% and semmiarcade - 17%

maxim26
06-06-2004, 08:34 PM
To found out difficulty preferences of IL2FB online players i spend 10 minutes of my time and did some math on Hyperlobbyservers.

As practically all servers have realistic flight settings (spins and stalls on, flutter and torqe effect etc.) and realistic gunnery on i didn't take it into consideration.

What does matter is cockpit on/on, externals on/off and icons settins as these settings have biggest effect on realism in online game.

So I divided all servers on 3 groups. First group - realistic servers. They have cockpits on, externals off and various icon setting (icons are limited by range, no colour, or friendly only icons, or no icons at all).

Second group - arcade servers. Cockpits off, externals and icons on.

Third group - semmiarcade servers. They have cockpits on but external and icons on.

Results: realistic servers are in minority - 26% and arcade servers 64% (arcade - 57% and semmiarcade - 17%