PDA

View Full Version : CandleInTheDark

Baggin_
09-14-2017, 04:34 PM
I don't see his pre post for the upcoming stream? Is he/are you gonna do one today? I'm at work so your summary always helps me out.

CandleInTheDark
09-14-2017, 04:44 PM
Hey dude I put it up yesterday as I wasn't sure if I would be here to put it up (I am here as it turns out) and I am babysitting a four year old. I am going to try to get the recap going as soon as I can but lacking attention on a four year old can lead to...interesting consequences lol. Link is here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1746064-Warrior-s-Den-September-14th I put the info dump Eric provided yesterday there.

Vakris_One
09-14-2017, 05:04 PM
You know you are a groovy bad a** when a whole thread gets named after you :D

UbiNoty
09-15-2017, 12:06 AM
https://i.imgur.com/4uuEiff.png

:> I made this. I know it's cringey but it's the thought that counts right?

CandleInTheDark
09-15-2017, 12:13 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/20/6c/9b/206c9bc7042d04b770347abb49301af1--beautiful-cats-beautiful-things.jpg

Alustar.exe
09-15-2017, 03:05 AM
We should start a petition to have Candle as our president.

Brutal_DaDo
09-15-2017, 10:15 AM
Candle you're the man, your recaps are always on point, i think i was playing dominion with you a few days ago on xbox

CandleInTheDark
09-15-2017, 01:11 PM
We should start a petition to have Candle as our president.

If you think the birther controversy was bad for Obama, I'm not American >.> lol Thanks though.

Candle you're the man, your recaps are always on point, i think i was playing dominion with you a few days ago on xbox

Neat, pvp or pvai? I am doing more of the latter than I would like right now but then I have two,maybe three characters I want to level this season, one, maybe two characters next season and right now my window in terms of time I can usually finish matches is smaller than normal. With the way my brother streams stuff on his phone I don't even want to risk duel in case I am teleporting across the field as far as my opponent sees it lol.

Brutal_DaDo
09-15-2017, 02:00 PM
If you think the birther controversy was bad for Obama, I'm not American >.> lol Thanks though.

Neat, pvp or pvai? I am doing more of the latter than I would like right now but then I have two,maybe three characters I want to level this season, one, maybe two characters next season and right now my window in terms of time I can usually finish matches is smaller than normal. With the way my brother streams stuff on his phone I don't even want to risk duel in case I am teleporting across the field as far as my opponent sees it lol.

pvai, those two games i've played you were using nobushi i was the gladiator with the samurai green lantern emblem. i've added yous as a friend on xbox thinking we could play together but i wasn't sure it was you.
in that last game we've played there was a massive lag and frame drops because of a guy with red nat

CandleInTheDark
09-15-2017, 02:25 PM
pvai, those two games i've played you were using nobushi i was the gladiator with the samurai green lantern emblem. i've added yous as a friend on xbox thinking we could play together but i wasn't sure it was you.
in that last game we've played there was a massive lag and frame drops because of a guy with red nat

Yeah nobushi was one of those I am levelling and I see your name in suggestions, I likely cleared it with a whole bunch of other things. Honestly I don't group up in pvp right now because I know there are only a few hours I can get through games alone but always something worth looking at when servers come in.

Brutal_DaDo
09-15-2017, 02:52 PM
Yeah nobushi was one of those I am levelling and I see your name in suggestions, I likely cleared it with a whole bunch of other things. Honestly I don't group up in pvp right now because I know there are only a few hours I can get through games alone but always something worth looking at when servers come in.

i'm doing the same, i play pvai because i got little time to play due to work, as soon as i get to prestige 7 with the gladiator i was going to give a try at lawbringer or nobushi, which one should i go for in your opinion ?

CandleInTheDark
09-15-2017, 04:01 PM
I've not played lawbringer and tend to not do well with slower characters in fighting games, so my own case it would be nobushi if I hadn't already, ultimately I would try both out against the bots and see which appeals to you.

For my own part,I have peacekeeper (my main so yeah she is first into anything shiny and new lol), nobushi, warden, conqueror and valkyrie, working on shinobi and berserker, if I get those done before the season is over (likely will, they are both near rep 3) I will get gladiator done likely before season 4 begins, if the leaks are right my season 4 character will likely be huntress (I like the sound of sword and axe, need to see how she and ronin both play) and maybe orochi. So once the dedicated servers are in I can watch my team fill up and fill in any gaps which was the intention with the first five being a pug player though you can see my assassin bias lol.

Brutal_DaDo
09-16-2017, 03:22 AM
I've not played lawbringer and tend to not do well with slower characters in fighting games, so my own case it would be nobushi if I hadn't already, ultimately I would try both out against the bots and see which appeals to you.

For my own part,I have peacekeeper (my main so yeah she is first into anything shiny and new lol), nobushi, warden, conqueror and valkyrie, working on shinobi and berserker, if I get those done before the season is over (likely will, they are both near rep 3) I will get gladiator done likely before season 4 begins, if the leaks are right my season 4 character will likely be huntress (I like the sound of sword and axe, need to see how she and ronin both play) and maybe orochi. So once the dedicated servers are in I can watch my team fill up and fill in any gaps which was the intention with the first five being a pug player though you can see my assassin bias lol.

i've tried pk and man i really can't use her.
in the open beta ans at laun i mained kensei but then changed to orochi for almost the whole first season, after that played for a while with centurion but then i got bored and changed to berseeker but aftee the new heroes came out i started using the gladiator.
As for the upcoming next heroes i like the idea of the ronin but who knows