PDA

View Full Version : Patch Bug with Track Replays?

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 04:21 AM
Since the patch, when I go back to replay tracks I've made offline, the enemy planes are nowhere near where they were in the actual flight. In the Track Replay, it shows me hammering away into space while the enemy plane goes off in a different direction, when I was actually right on his six filling him fulla holes?

Is this a known bug, or something wrong with my rig?

Cya Up!

BFD

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 04:21 AM
Since the patch, when I go back to replay tracks I've made offline, the enemy planes are nowhere near where they were in the actual flight. In the Track Replay, it shows me hammering away into space while the enemy plane goes off in a different direction, when I was actually right on his six filling him fulla holes?

Is this a known bug, or something wrong with my rig?

Cya Up!

BFD

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 04:57 AM
known bug, apparently - see tech support forum for several threads about this and some possible work-arounds using the in-flight record function rather than waiting till end of mission to save track

Wir sind die schwarzen Husaren der Luft,
Die Stukas, die Stukas, die Stukas.

... "Stuka-Lied"

eskimo-FHmod
08-22-2003, 05:50 AM
record your track after the mission. to watch it you have to rename it to *.ntrk . restart IL and enjoy. at least that works for me.

<centerhttp://homepages.ihug.com.au/~peabody/ihugSig.jpg (http://www.fhmod.com)

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 01:02 PM
Sometimes tracks play the right stuff and sometimes track contest is from totally different dimension.

Very weird bug...where the hell does the track player take the wrong track data if the file is properly saved ??

Reiskapappa

"Be your own disciple"

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 01:09 PM
I have also seen where it reverses the 'planes attitude.

Example:
Flying with one wing down (the other was on it's way to mother earth!!) I maintained and then gained altitude and executed a horizontal turn and headed for home.

'Pretty cool' I thought and hit the quick record.

When I played it back the wings had swapped! Right hand wing was back on and up in the vertical and the left hand wing was gone......