PDA

View Full Version : Session owners rage quitting prevents getting rewards

Zoolagg
09-14-2017, 03:36 PM
Quite often when my team is winning and i have a good round the seesion owner rage quits and the game restarts which results beeing bugged in game. Meaning the renown score resets but kills stays and im not able to lock on an enemy anymor, no circle apears when in lock mode and aswell swinging attacks follows the view line and not the target. this happens often enough now that i have to say this realy p++++ me off. This players who cant carry a loss punishing the winning team with that by simply alt+f4.

Charmzzz
09-14-2017, 03:38 PM
Known problem. They work on it. #soon or "soon" or soon™...

Vakris_One
09-14-2017, 03:58 PM
I am really surprised this bug hasn't been fixed yet to be honest. It is pretty much a game breaker and it is happening often enough to be a frequent problem when someone rage quits at the end of a Dom match. Heck, I even had it happen to me again just yesterday and the match wasn't even close to finishing.

It was mid game, the win still up for grabs. Some dude drops out - it didn't even look like a ragequit because I was in the process of starting a fight with him, both of us with max health, more like a genuine connection drop. Pop... "'Insert Name Here has left the session" and the match resets and half of us have no lock on. Half of the minions are frozen and I can phase through them. Most of the enemy team decide to say "F*** this game" and leave, and who could blame them to be honest. Only one human player left on the enemy team. The rest are non-functional bots that don't move an inch from the spawn point.

We camp out at the points to finish this horror show as quickly as possible, then go finish off the brain dead bots who don't fight back and apologise to the only guy that stuck around on the enemy team. Everyone posts, "GG Ubisoft" with a couple of colourful metaphores.

Guys, this game breaking bug should be priority number 1 to fix. It's been in the game since early Season 2 as far as I know. It's been here way too long now.

UbiNoty
09-14-2017, 11:52 PM
We know it has a big impact on gameplay and it is a top priority issue, so we're trying to get it fixed as quickly as we can. Which is why I always ask you to send in tickets to us at support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315), because sometimes if we can't replicate a problem internally, it can be very difficult to determine what's causing the problem in the first place - so we need to rely on you all to give us information. If your stomach hurts and you don't have a knife sticking out of it, your doctor will ask you where it hurts and then go consult past incidences/other similar patients in order to make a more informed diagnosis (rather than just poking around randomly). I know it's a terrible analogy, but I can't help myself. :)

Vakris_One
09-15-2017, 12:14 AM
We know it has a big impact on gameplay and it is a top priority issue, so we're trying to get it fixed as quickly as we can. Which is why I always ask you to send in tickets to us at support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315), because sometimes if we can't replicate a problem internally, it can be very difficult to determine what's causing the problem in the first place - so we need to rely on you all to give us information. If your stomach hurts and you don't have a knife sticking out of it, your doctor will ask you where it hurts and then go consult past incidences/other similar patients in order to make a more informed diagnosis (rather than just poking around randomly). I know it's a terrible analogy, but I can't help myself. :)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/7a/90/197a9095f7a64092e48090eaecdc1e20.jpg

:p