PDA

View Full Version : Level 4 feat unlock not happening?

kbvlcvfkhgc
09-13-2017, 08:20 PM
Noticed last couple of nights my level 4 feat unlock isn't happening intermittently? have plenty or points but my firetrap wont unlock?

PeanutBlock
09-13-2017, 08:31 PM
Yeah, I posted about this in the support forum and got a useless cookie cutter response.

A4einboy
09-13-2017, 11:20 PM
Noticed last couple of nights my level 4 feat unlock isn't happening intermittently? have plenty or points but my firetrap wont unlock?

ya i havent seen a level 4 feat in a while i think i got it a couple times but it would be in the last 100 points in a game i just stopped even looking for it to pop up but when it does i sometimes forget to use it because im not used to it plus it would be nice if the sound guys would fix cent and raiders emote spam

UbiNoty
09-13-2017, 11:51 PM
We're aware of the issue and trying to get it fixed! I do believe we're also looking for more information about it, so if you can send in a report (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) over to support, we'd really appreciate it.

It seems that occurs most when you level up off of a kill assit and the feat unlock mechanism doesn't recognize the increase in XP, and thus doesn't unlock.

So let us know what hero you were playing, what happened when you leveled and it didn't unlock etc please! It will help us a lot!