PDA

View Full Version : New heroes after season 4

WFL_M4sT3R_
09-13-2017, 06:35 PM
Are we gonna see some new heroes after upcoming 2 for season 4 ?

UbiNoty
09-14-2017, 12:07 AM
Yes! But as with every season, new hero teasers won't come until the off-season. Have patience! In time it will come.

Ianoneshot
09-14-2017, 12:15 AM
The heroes are a samurai and a viking

viking: probably has an archery mechanic
samurai: duel swords.

PeanutBlock
09-14-2017, 12:16 AM
Not sure UbiNoty know what he just said yes to.

The question isn't about the next two heroes we all know about.

It is, "Are we going to see new heroes after the upcoming 2 already announced for Season 2"

UbiNoty
09-14-2017, 01:27 AM
Not sure UbiNoty know what he just said yes to.

The question isn't about the next two heroes we all know about.

It is, "Are we going to see new heroes after the upcoming 2 already announced for Season 2"

Ah. Well if the question is about S4 heroes - you'll get that once S3 is over.
If the question is about what comes after S4 - that's a surprise!

Helnekromancer
09-14-2017, 05:35 AM
The heroes are a samurai and a viking

viking: probably has an archery mechanic
samurai: duel swords.

Please no more swords and shields, everyone has a sword or shield, give me someone with hammers, chakrams, whip blades, tonfas, a pike, steel fans, two-handed spear, claws. Something unique.

FinnOfTheHorde
09-14-2017, 06:00 AM
Ronin - 2 katanas
Huntress - sword and axe (official)
We all know year 2 will give us pirate :>

PDXGorechild
09-14-2017, 08:31 AM
Yes! But as with every season, new hero teasers won't come until the off-season. Have patience! In time it will come.

How many Hero's do you think the team are intending to pump out? My only concern being that the more classes there are - the harder the game is to balance. You guys have a monumental task on your hands with regards to balancing already. We also have most of the typical warriors you see throughout history wielding the majority of weapons in various combinations. Can't really think of any others besides maces or battle hammers (The latter for next Viking, please?!). Doesn't seem like it will be too long until we start seeing repeats that are very similar to old classes and the game starts getting watered down.

S0Mi_xD
09-14-2017, 08:38 AM
How many Hero's do you think the team are intending to pump out? My only concern being that the more classes there are - the harder the game is to balance. You guys have a monumental task on your hands with regards to balancing already. We also have most of the typical warriors you see throughout history wielding the majority of weapons in various combinations. Can't really think of any others besides maces or battle hammers (The latter for next Viking, please?!). Doesn't seem like it will be too long until we start seeing repeats that are very similar to old classes and the game starts getting watered down.

The thing is, as soon as the game basic/mechanics are balanced and in the right place, they can make those new heroes based on those balanced mechanics, also they already have much feedback on what kind of moves are to much etc.
They already did fine with HL and Glad, sure they are not perfect but much better than season 2 heroes.

Thats why I believe it shouldn't be that huge of a problem to keep new heroes in balance.
But I agree with you, that they "could" run low on unique char ideas.

matt89connor
09-14-2017, 08:45 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1688869-3-new-hereos-ubi-all-players-take-a-look-for-this-idea-)

i create many mounths ago, this hero for future seasons, if you check the Hersir, they take something for him to put on HL...

DrinkinMyStella
09-14-2017, 09:33 AM
please be a Ronin :)

matt89connor
09-14-2017, 09:55 AM
ronin come in november ;)