PDA

View Full Version : Why can't you get the 8 desert siege missions in the GC version of GR?

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 03:12 AM
Why can't you get the 8 desert siege missions in the GC version of GR? My friend was playing it and then called me and asked me do i like the 8 desert siege missions that come with it and i said the gamecube version doesn't have it and he was like oh ok. What's the deal with that? Does the X-Box have it also? That's not right UBI, Just hate on the Gamecube all you want. The gamecube is better then ps2 (graphics wise) but how come it don't have internet play or the extra 8 missions? That would be alot better.

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 03:12 AM
Why can't you get the 8 desert siege missions in the GC version of GR? My friend was playing it and then called me and asked me do i like the 8 desert siege missions that come with it and i said the gamecube version doesn't have it and he was like oh ok. What's the deal with that? Does the X-Box have it also? That's not right UBI, Just hate on the Gamecube all you want. The gamecube is better then ps2 (graphics wise) but how come it don't have internet play or the extra 8 missions? That would be alot better.

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 05:10 AM
hey just be greatful you got the gr game on that hunk o crap as it is. If you want the goods, you gotta have a good console.

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 04:43 PM
It is a good system. GC has better graphics and would be better if it had online play.

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 07:56 PM
better graphics, thats a good one, you almost had me going there.

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 11:32 PM
well lets not start a war/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif
And XBOX didn't have it until we got GRIT/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif
And Ps2 was the only one with it until then/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
So either go get an XBOX or PS2 or face the fact that they won't release it for GC exen tho it should just to make it fair.
Hpefully they are too busy working on GR 2 for it/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
Maybe with GR2 GC will get DS/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<center><b/>I have the fifth freedom... So watch out here I come.

http://home.earthlink.net/~wabaaj/Aj6627.jpg
<font color=ff0000>http://dmoz.org/Games/Video_Games/Shooter/Tom_Clancy_Games/Splinter_Cell/
<marquee width="500"><font color=0099FF>V.I.P., Elite Ops, Third Echelon Operative, bold thinker, Over 2000 postings, Chatter, Thread Maven, Citizen of D'ni, Veteran, F-15 Pilot, Supervillan, Abgesandter der Maya (1500+) (more disbatched of the Maya), Echter IL-2 Fan , GR Hunting Club, Baron Noir, Egal à Sam, Numéro II, I am the LAW, Virus... (happened at 1:53PM EST on November/20/2003)/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
<font color=ff0000>Respect List: NSAagent, S7N, WinsK, SKULLS, Sangsta, Troy(where ever he is), Usa320, Rohan.com,Bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, DCell, AgentXBOX, Martin Caya</marquee>
<center><a href=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2003/shows/navy_cis.shtml target="_blank">
</a>
<font color="black"><font color=ff0000>
<center>MEMBER OF PITTBULLS MAFIOSO

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2003, 04:23 AM
The gamecube has better graphics and is more powerful because it was made a year later and it's more advanced. I would never get a ps2, but i will try out the x-box. If nintendo wouldn't be so kiddy at times the games would be alot better. Pikmin and other nintendo games like luigi's mansion have some of the best graphics i have ever seen but the games are gay as hell. They aren't as good as x-box graphics because x-box is more of a computer, but if nintendo started making mature rated games themselves without the other companies like ubi soft or red storm entertainment making them nintendo would be alot better because when they make their games they show off the full power of what the gamecube can really do unlike the other companies like ubi soft and red storm for example. When the made ghost recon for gamecube they made it look like s**t and the ps2 also has good graphics and they made their graphics look like s**t also but they made ghost recon for x-box looks how it's supposed to be, that shows you how much they care about ps2 and gc.