PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, remove the default chat to block all

Dakaal
09-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Why, do you think it's ok to protect those snowflakes from the toxic community, at least put the default chat to team only, I lost so many games because I could not talk with my team, because everybody have that ****ing BLOCK all Default chat, WHY do you think this way, i don't find it normal, I don't know the morse code to signal them on the map, i need to talk and explain what we should do " Let's camp one point till they brake so they will come to us and beat them" HOW can i say that in signals on the map, if your bright brains remove the chat from new players, one time I was doing a Duel with a new player, I was trying to give him some tips but guess what, THE DEFAULT WAS SET ON SNOW FLAKE

I don't care about my english, this is a rant post

UbiJurassic
09-13-2017, 12:20 AM
Players freely have the choice on whether they want to talk with you or if they don't. If you find that teammates don't wish to join team chat, try using the in-game pings. If you'd like people to gather on a point, you can try the "Group Up" ping.

CandleInTheDark
09-13-2017, 12:27 AM
Here is the thing, people as it is have the choice whether they want to communicate with someone or not without that decision being made for them. Doesn't really affect me, I play on console and unless I had had a really sucky day would probably have it on chat all, but I do think the default should be I chose to have it on chat all rather than that is what the devs feel I should do and in changing my options I am acting against that.