PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator toestab spamming cancerous idiots

GladiatorHood
09-12-2017, 09:46 PM
So i was in this ****ty cancerous 1v1 where some b!tvhmade gladiator does one light followed up with a toestab the whole entire ****ing ****ish mother****ing cancerous dumb ***** match. Fix his ****ing toestab u ****ing idiotic ****s who cant make balanced ****ing characters

UbiJurassic
09-13-2017, 12:45 AM
That's a lot of stars you got there. I understand the game can be frustrating from time to time, but tone it down a bit.

We're aware of the problems players have been having with the toestab and that feedback has been sent to the team for their future balance consideration.

Butonfly
09-13-2017, 02:32 AM
That's a lot of stars you got there. I understand the game can be frustrating from time to time, but tone it down a bit.

We're aware of the problems players have been having with the toestab and that feedback has been sent to the team for their future balance consideration.

You know what they say, multiple clusters of stars is worth a thousand words.

THAMONK5
09-13-2017, 03:59 AM
Ooooooo s.a.l.t.y

brashtralas
09-13-2017, 04:20 AM
This from the guy that got so bent out of shape when people suggested that the centurion needs work....

My.Insanity
09-13-2017, 10:44 AM
if he always follow up with a toe stab after a light.. just dodge and GB him... *gg easy*

S.J.Lannister
09-13-2017, 11:04 AM
So i was in this ****ty cancerous 1v1 where some b!tvhmade gladiator does one light followed up with a toestab the whole entire ****ing ****ish mother****ing cancerous dumb ***** match. Fix his ****ing toestab u ****ing idiotic ****s who cant make balanced ****ing characters

Well Insanity is right. If your opponent is spamming toe stab after successful light then it is telegraphed. Dodge it.

Also I saw your post in topic "Why Centurion is still OP in 1v1" (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1729367-Why-Centurion-is-still-OP-in-1v1?p=12868128#post12868128) and I have decided to answer as you did:

Stop whining idiot :)

Vakris_One
09-13-2017, 02:38 PM
What a lovely constellation of stars. It's like looking at No Man's Sky :)

As others have said, if he's throwing it out that consistently then dodge the f****r's toe, mother f****ing, stab

Mythic MK II
09-13-2017, 06:29 PM
Hol' up... you can dodge the Toe stab after they hit you with aa light? I have yet to do that :/, not for a lack of trying ofcourse but even in mid dodge animation I get stabbed in my frickin' toe's!

TheArc6
09-13-2017, 09:22 PM
Backwards dodges I think are the best way to avoid the toe stab. I've been playing gladiator for a little while now, and I've seen many a person dodge my toe stabs by hopping backwards. I'm unsure of the last time someone dodged it immediately after I threw a light, but I know I've seen it happen before. Sideways dodges are a little less reliable I think because you're still in the stabbing range.