PDA

View Full Version : Really wish we could customize the controls on controller

Longevity95405
09-12-2017, 07:17 AM
put weapon attacks on face buttons, stuff like that

no I don't care if that is not optimal cuz it jacks my hand constantly pulling R1/R2. It is almost constant with the trigger pulls. I usually remap main attacks to R1 (like shooting, etc) but for honor uses both R1/R2 almost constantly so I can't change it to 'rarely' pull the trigger.

i really don't find the fighting system in this game compelling at all, i just want to button mash through the story and maybe fight easy bots til the game feels tedious instead of fun

it made me stop playing the game tbh, so I hope devs add customization so I play the game again instead of considering it a waste of money

UbiNoty
09-14-2017, 01:12 AM
We should have a few pre-mapped options available for controller soon, and then after that we're going to be working on a full-customization system for controller.

Longevity95405
09-15-2017, 04:31 AM
awesome!

TheTKOShow
09-15-2017, 05:05 AM
If it's on Xbox you can remap some buttons around. I moved the A button dodge to the left thumb stick, really helps with deflecting. And I moved X button aka guard break to the right thumb stick. So my thumbs don't move except for feinting, but if you guys touch up locked mode to add a next feature so I can hit it once and switch targets then I would put feint at the LB button

Malyngo
09-15-2017, 08:19 AM
On XBox One and PC, you can remap buttons on the controller with the XBox Accessory app (but, this is then for all the games. If you remap the A button to the right trigger, this will be in all of the games).
On the PS4, it is also possible to remap buttons, as far as I know, but I do not know how.

But well, the draw back is that this is for all the games. On the Elite Controller for XBox, you can with a switch switch between two profiles on the controller. But with other controllers, I think you have to switch profiles by opening the Accessory app and change the profile.

Malyngo
09-15-2017, 08:20 AM
Sorry, what I forgot to mention: Unfortunatly, on the PC, this only works with Windows 10.

DrinkinMyStella
09-15-2017, 12:29 PM
I want GB as my right thumb stick, quick and easy counters :)

CandleInTheDark
09-15-2017, 01:16 PM
You can also get an elite controller but I would warn you need to treat them gently and shell out the extra for insurance, mine is a paperweight right now because I bought my brother's off him and he didn't shell out extra to get a replacement on breakage.

Farstryder333
09-15-2017, 07:20 PM
Remap buttons on PS4 or XB1 in you system controller or device settings. ****ing amazing.