PDA

View Full Version : Season Reset 2 (and new rewards) coming Thursday! 🏆

ThatDarnSteve
09-11-2017, 06:13 PM
Hey, everyone! Steve from RedLynx here! I hope everyone is enjoying Phone Destroyer so far! We're working on some big stuff for the future that I can't wait to announce! :cool: Until then, however, I have a bit of news: on Thursday (September 14th), we''ll be conducting our second Rank reset!

Season Reset 🏆
Just like before, this will be a soft reset - meaning that we aren't strictly resetting everyone to 0, but rather using an adjusted calculation to determine your new rank. The formula for this is (Your Rank/3)+3. So if your rank was 9, you'll be rank 6 after the reset. Rank 5 and below won't be reset, however. Players at the Legendary Board will also be reset, so get ready to chase that top spot! Season Resets will continue periodically in the future, but we haven't set a specific Season duration yet. There will be more info on this in the future.

New Season Rewards 🎖️
As you climb ranks, you earn rewards - and as of Thursday, the rewards for each rank will be updated! This should make people far more excited to rank up and get that sweet high-tier swag.

We appreciate all the feedback players have been giving us regarding our latest update - please rest assured we're looking at this closely, and working hard to make improvements.

I look forward to scrambling to beat all of you and climbing that ladder a little more before Thursday! ;)

Love,

Steve 🚀

JDubbs2017
09-14-2017, 08:20 PM
Hey Steve,

Every time you guys do a season reset, I go way way down in PvP ranking. This most recent reset I wnet into with a Level 27 and came out with a level 11. That's a crazy amount more than the +/-3 you mention in your post.

I'm also not gaining stars when I win... but I'm definitely losing them when I lose...

UbiDomZ
09-14-2017, 08:59 PM
Hey, JDubbs2017! The formula for the recent soft reset is (Your Rank / 3) + 3, so your new rank of level 11 is very close to where you should be after the reset: (27 / 3) + 3 = 12. You can also check Steve's latest post here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1746596-Rank-Down-and-Winstreaks-Explained) for more information about ranking down and winstreaks.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues ranking up! You should definitely be gaining stars when you win. If you PM me your username, I would be happy to look into that for you!

-Amanda