PDA

View Full Version : Fix this please

Sparnez
09-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Every single day when i play For Honor , i either get anticheat errors, if it aint that its connection failure. or matchmaking failed a couple of times...
IT AINT ME fix your erroring programs DAYUM..

its not fun playing a game where u get kicked out of a game, in the middle of match
im pretty sure i'm not alone.

nothing wrong with my NAT, my files or my hard/software
whatever is interfering, fix it plz :confused:

UbiNoty
09-11-2017, 12:41 AM
What platform are you on? PC? You probably need to verify your game files to get rid of the easyanticheat errors.
As for the connection failure/matchmaking issues, it's hard for me to diagnose from here without more information - so I suggest you go to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315). They'll be able to help you troubleshoot there.

Sparnez
09-12-2017, 01:04 PM
I play on pc, and i already done the verify of the files.. I would be surprised if its the cause of my internet connection, i launch it thru steam now, and it seems to accur less than before.

Tillo.
09-13-2017, 06:25 PM
It's not your fault Sparnez.
If you want go ahead and try every trouble shooting Ubi support will give you. They have dozens of 'em, none of them will work because there is nothing wrong with your pc, your internet configuration, your internet speed, your router or your modem. For Honor is simply broken and Ubi won't admit it. This has been going on since tech tests, alpha and beta yet they haven't done a single thing to fix it.
And be careful, don't complain too much or you will be censored and banned from the forums.

Sparnez
09-13-2017, 07:02 PM
Oh i see, keeping them on a short leash..
however i did not had this problem in beta and on release, i did notice their peer to peer stuff alot, so i quit.
now i 'm back after 6 months, had to adjust to the peer to peer, and now i get kicked out of games once in a while.

:o

Tillo.
09-13-2017, 07:08 PM
Along with three friends we played closed and open beta. We loved the game so all four of us bought it, our nightmare started on February 14th. It was, it still is, impossible for the four of us to play together. One or more will always be kicked. All of us have done the dozens of pages of troubleshooting support gives. We still can't play. However we can play rainbow six, the division, player unknown's battlegrounds, cs go and every other game we own. Funny right?

Sparnez
09-14-2017, 02:28 AM
Yeah its obvious something is going wrong and making a conflict...
I hope they fix it tough, something thats broken is hard to sell.