PDA

View Full Version : How do I pronounce Zhou Yuzhu's name exactly? :V

CulturalLemur
09-10-2017, 02:54 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm currently hard at work making a video that will contain everything we know about BG&E2 so far as well as some of my own theories regarding its story. I have this problem where I want to say Zhou Yuzhu's name at some point, but unfortunately I'm not certain as to which of two pronunciations that I found is a correct one and the last thing I wanna do is mislead my fellow BG&E fans.

I'm sorry for my horrible way of transcrbing this stuff, but these two pronunciations sound more or less like "how-yo-tzy" and "chou-you-chu".

Is there anyone in here that can help me out and clarify this? I would be grateful to say the least :P

Legion-495
09-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Hmm I have no clue myself :/
For sake of the video just say you call him SuSu(Or anything that could fit as nickname) due to you have no clue how to speak his name ^-^
While you say that there should be the actual name displayed with a picture. Easy as that.

Would like to know too. So if anybody knows. Tell us. Or record it^^

ElPrimordial
09-10-2017, 10:19 PM
Did you try google translate? There is an option, first icon on bottom left of the inbox where you wrote the text, that give you a very accurate pronunciation of that word (well at least I tested with spanish and english and sounds very accurate to me, in fact looks like they used a native speaker). I think it would give you a very good idea of how pronounce it.

And about your video... oh crap, you're scaring me since I'm working on something similar... several months already and was hoping to finish this month... oh well, I suppose the more the better...

CulturalLemur
09-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Did you try google translate? There is an option, first icon on bottom left of the inbox where you wrote the text, that give you a very accurate pronunciation of that word (well at least I tested with spanish and english and sounds very accurate to me, in fact looks like they used a native speaker). I think it would give you a very good idea of how pronounce it.

Yes, I did, before starting this thread. I got two different ways of pronunciation though and that's why I'm asking which one is correct :( I'm having a strong feeling that it's "chou-you-chu", but I want to be sure.

And about your video... oh crap, you're scaring me since I'm working on something similar... several months already and was hoping to finish this month... oh well, I suppose the more the better...

I'm very excited to share my theories since after relatively thorough search for similar ones on sites such as this one and reddit page of BG&E I found none O_o I have a strong feeling that my theory on who Dakini really is at least partially true since there's only one minor detail that bothers me. My video is gonna be in Polish, but after I'm done with it I'm going to either translate all of it for you guys or simply post my theory right here since my video goes over BG&E2 as a whole and not just its story.

ElPrimordial
09-10-2017, 11:58 PM
I'm very excited to share my theories since after relatively thorough search for similar ones on sites such as this one and reddit page of BG&E I found none O_o I have a strong feeling that my theory on who Dakini really is at least partially true since there's only one minor detail that bothers me. My video is gonna be in Polish, but after I'm done with it I'm going to either translate all of it for you guys or simply post my theory right here since my video goes over BG&E2 as a whole and not just its story.

I think you should add english subtitles in your video, even if the voices are only in polish, so you can reach a far wider audience. I want to know what are you gonna share :p and I'm sure many BGE fans want the same too.