PDA

View Full Version : Blood Eagle execution for Vikings

rastassin
09-10-2017, 07:24 AM
It would be awesome to do the "famous" Blood Eagle execution style for the Vikings. I can imagine it for Berserkers for example - make him spin behind the victim with his 2 tiny axes than do the ribs work than the opening.. gruesome huh? :D

High-Horse
09-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Ye, that's nasty. I don't think they'll go further than the limb and head dismemberment they have now, but a flashy new execution like that would be awesome. Spin around the back or turn them, top light-looking quick, downward slice from nape to hip, top heavy finisher to the back, maybe kick em off the axes.

UbiInsulin
09-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Oh man, this sent me down a dark Wikipedia path. Thanks for the suggestion! This seems a bit on the gruesome side for FH.

Tundra 793
09-10-2017, 09:25 PM
I'd support it, It's just a bit more gruesome than some of the executions we already have.

But It'd be a pretty complex thing to animate and program since you need to show the ribs and lungs. It'd also be on the longer side, and I think only the Berserker have the "tools" to do it in a reasonable amount of time.

Thorstein31
09-11-2017, 01:42 AM
"There are traditions among our people that runs deep as stone" No beserk should have such beatifull execution type as the Blood eagle, it should be something for the Warlords!! =D

rastassin
09-11-2017, 05:05 AM
yeah and no need that much gruesome details just a simple one that looks like :D

DrinkinMyStella
09-11-2017, 11:17 AM
everyone who watched vikings knows about the blood eagle, you scream or cry then no go to Valhalla, such a gruesome execution, I agree would love to see berz do this.

PDXGorechild
09-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Yes! I take it you've been watching the Vikings series?

Berserker spins around the enemies back, buries his axes deep in their back, grabs the ribs and wrenches them out for all to see, guts spilling all over the floor...

I'd save this one especially for centurions...