PDA

View Full Version : Please disable leaver penalty for now, please.

OrderOfLGBT
09-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Lets be honest with each other, Ubisoft, we both know that your game is basically a fully priced open beta right now. Thats ok, I can live with all the bugs and balance problems, because this game is still unique, BUT I cant stand this leaver penalty anymore.

Most of the time it is punishing me, your loyal and beloved money co... costumer, for nothing.
Big connection issue in the match, everyone gets kicked out except you? Better keep playing against Bots, or you wont play the next ten minutes at all. (And yes, this is happening every ~third match to me, mostly there wont even be replacements)

Game breaking bug at the end of the match, which forces you to play the match all over again - combined witht he bug which disables target lock, making it impossible to fight.
Well, you better stay in this mess or you wont fight the next ten minutes at all!

Someone afk farming in your match? Or even two? Well, you better keep fighting this 2vs4 or you wont see a battlefield in the next ten minutes!

You want to leave a Bot-Match for whatever? Guess what... I mean, yeah.. but c'mon, its a Bot-Match.

And yes, sometimes I actually leave a match on purpose for whatever reason. Let it be stupid matchmaking, frustrating exploit using, etc. I understand that its annoying (specially in a Peer-to-peer game) when people are leaving, but at this point and the current state of the guy this ten minute penalty is actually just causing one thing, at least for me.

Im closing For Honor and play anything else that won't punish me for something I have little to no fault

CrunaCross
09-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Short answer: NO

bmason1000
09-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Negative, ghost rider.

lMoosel
09-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Since everyone getting kicked but you is Happening constantly, there's a chance it's actually on your end. On those peoples screens you could be the one dropping every game.
For honors got its problems currently but IMO the connection has been leaps and bounds better than it used to be.

Sipius
09-09-2017, 10:25 PM
Do you realize that everyone and their mom leave the game with task manager?The leaver freakin leave no matter what and since the penalty was introduced games are filled with bots.Not to mention the fact that they kill their game make the ongoing match even more unstable,i crashed 10x more since the penalty introduction then before