PDA

View Full Version : Warlord nerf

Robvill88
09-09-2017, 02:37 PM
I would like to congratulate you with ubisoft for the nerf to the leader a very strong character use it all. With such a short and sluggish sword of my grandmother with the stick already doing a few damage we are now diminishing yet not to mention the combo of **** that you finds two miserable combo pities you're really disadvantaged with long-thrown weapons characters you can not imagine with heavy attack and circle one for the slowness of the second attack for the really short radius if you try to do it you're already dead. let's take them off too combo shield parade in the face and attack and heavy and very easy to do we can even make the blinds do it and then diminish even the resistance removed for charity is too strong very easy to perform. There are many characters to be made less fortunate among these is not the leader in the first place and the centurion they use it all will be one because you ask questions not to mention gladiator I suggest you put the cooldown on the techniques and the spezzaguardia there are the characters that they use only the same techniques as the kensei dodge lightweight attachech uses only that the warden spallata lightweight jacket then spezaguardia lightweight attack then again and re-start the valchiria lightweight attack lightweight then throw you down to the ground and then heavy attack and then restart all the characters do so then put the cooldown on the techniques you can not play this way, put that break guard you can use every 5 seconds and so all the other techniques if characters always use the same techniques is not nice to play so ki sta passing the urge to play I'm playing

Antonioj26
09-09-2017, 03:44 PM
I would like to congratulate you with ubisoft for the nerf to the leader a very strong character use it all. With such a short and sluggish sword of my grandmother with the stick already doing a few damage we are now diminishing yet not to mention the combo of **** that you finds two miserable combo pities you're really disadvantaged with long-thrown weapons characters you can not imagine with heavy attack and circle one for the slowness of the second attack for the really short radius if you try to do it you're already dead. let's take them off too combo shield parade in the face and attack and heavy and very easy to do we can even make the blinds do it and then diminish even the resistance removed for charity is too strong very easy to perform. There are many characters to be made less fortunate among these is not the leader in the first place and the centurion they use it all will be one because you ask questions not to mention gladiator I suggest you put the cooldown on the techniques and the spezzaguardia there are the characters that they use only the same techniques as the kensei dodge lightweight attachech uses only that the warden spallata lightweight jacket then spezaguardia lightweight attack then again and re-start the valchiria lightweight attack lightweight then throw you down to the ground and then heavy attack and then restart all the characters do so then put the cooldown on the techniques you can not play this way, put that break guard you can use every 5 seconds and so all the other techniques if characters always use the same techniques is not nice to play so ki sta passing the urge to play I'm playing

What?

SenBotsu893
09-09-2017, 11:03 PM
lol i cant even read that whole thing
i gues what he meant to say was: "i am mad because my main got a nerf".

that beeing sad the nerf is not as hard as people make it to be. dodge recovery is now in line with what a tank should have.
damage is overall the same it was just switched from starter to finisher.
and headbutt can still hit if you dont spamm it like a madmann.

SwellChemosabe
09-09-2017, 11:18 PM
Holy **** I thought I was having an aneurism when I read this....

DoctorMcBatman
09-09-2017, 11:36 PM
It sucks for the mods who I'm pretty sure have to read every word posted.

Anyway, I fought a few Warlords today - they were still quite formidable. And any fight with a possible enviro kill or wall nearby, the Warlord is going to get it a decent amount of the time regardless of the recent "nerf."

UbiJurassic
09-09-2017, 11:42 PM
We're aware of the community perspective revolving around the recent changes to Warlord and we're certainly keeping our eyes on the hero. After trying the changes, we encourage players to leave their feedback on him, as the team is keen to hear it. If we find that the recent changes went too far, we may look to make further balance adjustments in the near future.

toninhocaganera
09-10-2017, 01:56 AM
I think you're definitely going a long way ... some things are right like GB in full guard position ... But the best thing (and the only differential) you took out ... the Parry, the shield and heavy guaranteed.

Haemmerst0rm
09-10-2017, 01:59 AM
We're aware of the community perspective revolving around the recent changes to Warlord and we're certainly keeping our eyes on the hero. After trying the changes, we encourage players to leave their feedback on him, as the team is keen to hear it. If we find that the recent changes went too far, we may look to make further balance adjustments in the near future.

You want feedback? Well heres feedback from a warlord main since technical tests and alphas. The changes you have made went too far. You destroyed this hero. No matter how you are justifying your changes, theyre very bad. I can agree with the damage nerf. But buffing top light? Thats senseless. What warlord uses top light, knowing that it is the easiest light to parry. Also, dodge recovery should not be 700ms, Make it 500ms. The change on allblock without the options to cgb: good. TO be honest, you may remove all the all-blocks from the game since you made them useless.The slow heavy after the shield counter when you made a parry: BAD! It is useless now! Revert the changes on that part!

ALSO: fix the running charge on warlord. There is a bug. When you do a running charge and the person doesnt move, you just run past that person. Nice tracking....

And for the next time: do not nerf or buff anymore UNTIL THE NEW META IS OUT. How many times does the community have to keep saying these words like Roman said for the past weeks.....?

Netcode_err_404
09-10-2017, 03:01 AM
You want feedback? Well heres feedback from a warlord main since technical tests and alphas. The changes you have made went too far. You destroyed this hero. No matter how you are justifying your changes, theyre very bad. I can agree with the damage nerf. But buffing top light? Thats senseless. What warlord uses top light, knowing that it is the easiest light to parry. Also, dodge recovery should not be 700ms, Make it 500ms. The change on allblock without the options to cgb: good. TO be honest, you may remove all the all-blocks from the game since you made them useless.The slow heavy after the shield counter when you made a parry: BAD! It is useless now! Revert the changes on that part!

ALSO: fix the running charge on warlord. There is a bug. When you do a running charge and the person doesnt move, you just run past that person. Nice tracking....

And for the next time: do not nerf or buff anymore UNTIL THE NEW META IS OUT. How many times does the community have to keep saying these words like Roman said for the past weeks.....?

Waited this since march.

Nice