PDA

View Full Version : watch the 2013 version of this game and i have to ask a question

matt89connor
09-08-2017, 10:12 AM
why not a simply "king of the hill" like that instead o skirmish?
will be good , because of a small area you can put more players maybe a 8v8, who conquer, have to stay in the base and wait the return of the enemy,and the enemy maybe can get a buff in the street, or maybe will be a skirsmh at rounds. every round will finish when all enemies is die....

Illyrian_King
09-08-2017, 12:46 PM
why not a simply "king of the hill" like that instead o skirmish?
will be good , because of a small area you can put more players maybe a 8v8, who conquer, have to stay in the base and wait the return of the enemy,and the enemy maybe can get a buff in the street, or maybe will be a skirsmh at rounds. every round will finish when all enemies is die....

Really I can't understand people asking for such things!

You face pretty much this multiple times in a damned Dominion match?!

In Season 4 the Devs are going to bring out something "Capture the Flag-ish" ... another game mode hardly anyone will play, instead of really putting work in something like a Siege-Mode or similar big (what tooks longer then 7 minutes), which was really anticipated by a big big part of the community!

You see how often new modes come out in this game ... it took almost 1 year since launch ^^

Honestly I was angry, when I heard about the Capture The Flag thing, because after all this time I really hoped the Devs are coming with something more exciting ... they can't say, they didn't have enough time.

And now you reclam, how great it was if the Devs would bring out such an unneccessary thing (from my point of view), which already exists inside another mode!

DrinkinMyStella
09-08-2017, 01:01 PM
I want a new elimination type match. you all stay locked into an area once you beat your opponent then the rest of the map open and then its down to 2v2 then you have brawl style match up.

orrr an gladiator style arena 8 players all against each other, gank fest, spikes on the walls, power ups, no feats 5 rounds who ever has the most points win, points are based on last man standing rather than who gets the most kills, spikes on walls, trap doors, revenge active, no gear score etc

Illyrian_King
09-08-2017, 02:34 PM
I want a new elimination type match. you all stay locked into an area once you beat your opponent then the rest of the map open and then its down to 2v2 then you have brawl style match up.

orrr an gladiator style arena 8 players all against each other, gank fest, spikes on the walls, power ups, no feats 5 rounds who ever has the most points win, points are based on last man standing rather than who gets the most kills, spikes on walls, trap doors, revenge active, no gear score etc

You know, that the first thing you describe, is pretty much Tournament "Mode" ...

DoctorMcBatman
09-08-2017, 08:18 PM
In Season 4 the Devs are going to bring out something "Capture the Flag-ish" ... another game mode hardly anyone will play, instead of really putting work in something like a Siege-Mode or similar big (what tooks longer then 7 minutes), which was really anticipated by a big big part of the community!

PLENTY of the single player campaign maps could be adapted for the siege mode. It would not be difficult - remove NPCs, throw up a few big walls that are breakable upon killing X enemy heroes.

Bam, you have Siege mode.

Perhaps the issue is that those maps would be too big for the current network architecture to handle? Which is not a good reason IMO, but perhaps that's the reason we don't have longer/more interactive multiplayer modes.

UbiInsulin
09-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Thanks everyone for the suggestions of different kinds of modes. We're happy to consider anything you guys would want to play. :)

As a side note, the title of this thread really set off my "spambot" alarms, but fortunately I checked before banning.

matt89connor
09-10-2017, 08:39 AM
Thanks everyone for the suggestions of different kinds of modes. We're happy to consider anything you guys would want to play. :)

As a side note, the title of this thread really set off my "spambot" alarms, but fortunately I checked before banning.

hahahah i'm not a spam post like the thread you see every day XD...but i hope you like the idea i post up