PDA

View Full Version : I don't like cities!

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2003, 08:42 PM
I'm real life and in FB. I appreciate all the hard work that 1C put into modeling the cities but, I hate flying the big city maps. There is always bad lag which sucks the fun out of any COOP. For this reason, I really hope we get a desert or pacific sim next (sorry BOB fans).

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2003, 08:42 PM
I'm real life and in FB. I appreciate all the hard work that 1C put into modeling the cities but, I hate flying the big city maps. There is always bad lag which sucks the fun out of any COOP. For this reason, I really hope we get a desert or pacific sim next (sorry BOB fans).

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2003, 08:53 PM
well i dont like lag but i sure like citys, keep up the good work on citys!

"Never forget the past so we dont make the same mistakes in the future"

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2003, 10:11 PM
Would be great if the "pop-up" effect of objects could be addressed, by using techniques to fade objects. But i guess that´s rather wishfull thinking.

============================
When it comes to testing new aircraft or determining maximum performance, pilots like to talk about "pushing the envelope." They're talking about a two dimensional model: the bottom is zero altitude, the ground; the left is zero speed; the top is max altitude; and the right, maximum velocity, of course. So, the pilots are pushing that upper-right-hand corner of the envelope. What everybody tries not to dwell on is that that's where the postage gets canceled, too.

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2003, 10:47 PM
I'd settle for an option to reduce building models detail on cities or eliminate them altogether for online without affecting other models (planes).

<center>http://members.rogers.com/4xtreme/chbanner.jpg