PDA

View Full Version : OKTOBERFEST Season!

Ubi-Negitron
09-07-2017, 08:24 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/Community_Octoberfest.png

Willkommen to the OKTOBERFEST SEASON, Riders!

Get in the Bunker in the next four hours (7th September, 2017 at 11:00 AM UTC/GMT), and race to the top of the Legends Leaderboard for some exclusive rewards:

- A brand-new Track - 'Rest in Pieces'
- The classic Track 'Crystal Crossing'
- 'The Gunslinger' Outfit
- Agent, Stallion & KTM 450 Rally bike blueprints

Check out the saucy season details below –

- 5-hour Showdown duration
- 3 free Showdowns
- 3 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

Make new records, and level up your leaderboard ranks!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Cheers!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
09-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Get in the Bunker in the next four hours (9th September, 2017 at 11:00 AM UTC/GMT)

what happens from today until september 9th then?

'cause sea blue season ends in 1 hour

KrazFTW
09-07-2017, 10:53 AM
5-hour Showdown duration

Finally i will be able to collect some decent amount of chips without playing a yo-yo in the bunker.. yeeeei, thanks!

Make new records, and level up your leaderboard ranks!
Nice but, Leaderboard frozen AGAIN (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1739809-Leaderboard-frozen-AGAIN)

Sandholm
09-07-2017, 11:16 AM
Will those who already has these things, get things they are Missing? Like track Pieces?

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
09-07-2017, 11:32 AM
Will those who already has these things, get things they are Missing? Like track Pieces?

not likely,

substitutions (when they make any, and don't "give" you something you already have) are always made with doughnuts

CZE-J3zmi-TFG
09-07-2017, 11:53 AM
- 5-hour Showdown duration

insane duration, 3 hours are enough

but that rider outfit is awsome ;)

Ubi-Negitron
09-07-2017, 12:03 PM
xUBILYNXrLIARSx - Edited. Thanks for spottin' that!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
09-07-2017, 12:08 PM

yeah, IMO, the best outfit they ever made!

and a great chance to get it, as previously it involved an insane grinding! (biggest ever i believe, in the rodeo event)

CZE-J3zmi-TFG
09-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Is it just me? 14:00 local time (12:00 UTC/GMT) and still "Unable to connect to The Bunker"

CZE-J3zmi-TFG
09-07-2017, 01:14 PM
taking it back. Bunker online :D

shah71000
09-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Is it just me? 14:00 local time (12:00 UTC/GMT) and still "Unable to connect to The Bunker"

me too getting same message

Bonxy
09-07-2017, 05:54 PM

We used to have 18 hour showdowns. ]

Aint had long ones in a long time.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-09-2017, 10:40 AM
so, suddenly and without warning you extend the season for 2 days

have you ever eard of respect and communication for your players?

people have been playing like crazy these last couple of days in order to reach rank #1 for the track

myself included, i've spent around 300 tickets only on extra showdowns to be able to do it (won't even count how many more tickets and time i've wasted due to the lack of correct ghosts)

tonight i was up until 2am to open showdowns that would end before 7 am so that i could open more that would end up before 12 (the ending time of the season) in case the 7am ones didn't go my way (they fortunately did!). then i had to wake up at 6am to play them, all in order to achieve the objective...

yeah, i had 30 more day to play and could have ended it way sooner, but that being my fault, i dealt with it the way i could, on your terms

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, if you had, let's say................................... just told us that it would be extended, everyone could have done it with more calm

you've got facebook, twitter, 239 community managers/mods/whatever... sometimes they could tell us those important things...

/rant over

hope that new track is damn good! :D

ps: dunno why you extended the season, but probably because people weren't being able to play as supposed, and that is GREAT, my post obviously isn't against that

ziga.budja
10-09-2017, 11:09 AM
Well, that's "nice"! :confused:

I've been playing like crazy too, spent all my golden tickets and got to rank 1. I am not gonna play for two more days, since I don't want to lose my rank and I get nothing from being a legend (or do I?), except personal satisfaction!. :rolleyes:

It's good for the players that are behind, but I must say it a little confusing. Well, life goes on. :cool:

cheers

negodyaeff
10-09-2017, 11:21 AM
I hope it was made because they decided to redesign bunker reward track too, because it was exact copy of Pumpkin Patch with only one element added.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-09-2017, 11:36 AM
whatever took them to do it, i'm glad that they did, for everyone, just wish they could be more open to the players

some people for example have quit because they simply didn't have enough time anymore, now maybe they do, but will they discover that soon enough?

in game message or something like that, please!

ziga.budja
10-09-2017, 12:09 PM
What?

I hope it was made because they decided to redesign bunker reward track too, because it was exact copy of Pumpkin Patch with only one element added.

I spent all my tickets for "that"!

CaptainWeelie
10-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Hi Riders, we've extended the Oktoberfest PvP season by two days - it now ends on the 11th of October. Sorry for the last-minute extension. We hope you use this opportunity to rise to the top of the Legends leaderboard!

ryansimmons3990
10-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Come on this should have been communicated a lot sooner. I've also used loads of tickets over the last couple of days in a very competitive season with the track prize for rank 1. You have to admit it looks like an attempt to grab our tickets

mathatter911
10-09-2017, 05:02 PM
You have to admit it looks like an attempt to grab our tickets

It really does seem like that. It’s every single event, Bunker season, etc. now that has some issue that conveniently scores them more money by players having to use extra tickets, gems, coins. Then inevitably comes the backhanded comment like “we know you spent a load of (insert currency) but boy oh boy look at this new paint job friends!!” These constant foul ups compounded by either poor or non existent communication are causing you to lose players daily. You’re having this disconnect with the community that’s only going to get worse if you keep screwing them.

ryansimmons3990
10-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Yep, I'm usually supportive of RL but it's happened so many times it's hard to give them benefit of the doubt. It looks so blatant sometimes.
There wasn't even a reason given for the extension. That I've seen anyway, apologies if I've missed it

metjammer
10-09-2017, 06:56 PM
It really does seem like that. It’s every single event, Bunker season, etc. now that has some issue that conveniently scores them more money by players having to use extra tickets, gems, coins. Then inevitably comes the backhanded comment like “we know you spent a load of (insert currency) but boy oh boy look at this new paint job friends!!” These constant foul ups compounded by either poor or non existent communication are causing you to lose players daily. You’re having this disconnect with the community that’s only going to get worse if you keep screwing them.

👍🏼

WickedRichy
10-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Why is the info always wrong?

Its a 6 hour showdown instead of 5. ( both way too long btw)
And you get 5 free tickets instead of 3. Which is a good thing.

Its wrong every time. Like come on and keep the showdown time on 3hours plz.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Why is the info always wrong?

Its a 6 hour showdown instead of 5. ( both way too long btw)
And you get 5 free tickets instead of 3. Which is a good thing.

Its wrong every time. Like come on and keep the showdown time on 3hours plz.

sometimes it is, but not this time

you're writing on the old season's thread

new one is here and is accurate:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1763789-TRICK-OR-TRACK-Season!