PDA

View Full Version : Great updates - quite buggy, though

dembonezz
09-06-2017, 02:24 PM
This latest update introduced some great new graphical elements, animations, and yes, the title screen appears to hang less frequently. After 10 or so rounds of PVP and a few campaign rounds, here's what I've noticed:

- Mind control - after my enemy uses a mind control or mecha timmy card, they don't revert back to my control after the ability timer runs out.
- Pope timmy's resurrected units seem to harm everyone; enemies and allies alike.
- Speed-up enhancements appear to affect all units on the table, not just those on your team.
- Lots of hanging and disconnections during PvP matchmaking.
-

On the plus side, I really like the shortcut that allows you to manage your deck while you're in PvP, and the overall enhancements to the deck pages are great. It would be great if you could also display the card's current level in the thumbnail image for that card.

Overall though, I'm really digging this game. Thanks!

UbiDomZ
09-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Hey, dembonezz! Thank you for the feedback- I'll pass this on to Steve and the development team right away! I'll let you know when I have an update regarding the issues you mentioned here. Everyone has been working hard on the latest update, so I'm glad to hear you're enjoying some of the recent enhancements to the game!

See you in PVP! -Amanda

sebricher
09-07-2017, 04:26 PM
I'm having a similar issue with mind control. When I play PVP and my opponent uses Cyborg Kenny, when he dies he sends out a mind control to one of my characters. This is fine of course, except when I then use the Purify card to end the effect, the character does not revert back to me, it stays under the opposing player's control even if the mind control (purple tint and icon over the head) is gone. That's kind of annoying.

winterstar13
09-16-2017, 06:14 AM
I've noticed this too but it's because my opponents are using it as a combo now. Mind control then immediately purify locks the unit as theirs. Was this an intended effect?

ahmerali222
09-19-2017, 03:46 AM
So far my favorite bug is the one where my opponent is suddenly restored to full health shortly after I get a strike on them.

That supersedes the auto-defeat mechanism which happens to me in about 20% of matches.

I really really love this game. But boy does it sometimes feel like an abusive relationship. Some indication that the creators know about and are dealing with the bugs would be comforting.