PDA

View Full Version : Just a friendly reminder...

DoodTheMan
09-06-2017, 04:22 AM
The Highlander's spear Feat is still completely silent, at least on PS4 where I hang.

Herbstlicht
09-06-2017, 06:06 AM
Hm yea, and very fast too. Dunno if its intended. I mean catapult feat still exists too.

C00tBAjenkins
09-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Hm yea, and very fast too. Dunno if its intended. I mean catapult feat still exists too.
Loud blaring horn. Huge red circle. Might not be able to escape but you know it's coming.

It seems as though the feat sound is louder for the high lander but for everyone else it's almost non existent especially in a group fight. Its a low gong type sound that you hardly notice. Also the area of effect indicators appear maybe a second or less before the spears land and seem very dim in comparison to other feats. Given all that its almost impossible to avoid. 9 out 10 times Im just dead and spears appear.

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 01:54 AM
The Highlander's spear Feat is still completely silent, at least on PS4 where I hang.

We're working on a number of sound issues, so make sure you report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)! I'll bring it up too!