PDA

View Full Version : ideas for GHOSTS RECON WILDLANDS

DHGSNIPERSLAYER
09-05-2017, 11:19 PM
1 add RPG or stinger weapons as map drops to main story mode

2 helicopter chaff or flares with cool-down effect to main story mode

3 DLC related weapons "NARCO ROAD" FALLEN GHOSTS" added to main story mode

4 bring whisperer pistol back to a one shot undetected to all modes but upcoming PVP mode

5 reduce UNIDAD aggression until PATROL LEVEL 4 ONLY DURING mission related UNIDAD base AREAS

Ubi-Iudex
09-06-2017, 12:25 AM
Welcome, DHGSNIPERSLAYER, and thank you for taking the time to share these suggestions with us! In regards to #3, I do know that this is not currently part of the development plan for Wildlands, having been spoken on in our Q&A with the dev team (https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-291409-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32#Narco).

drewt525
11-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Some people, such as myself prefer to take the approach of a more military like aspect. Wearing clothes that represent the outfits of the US military as well as others. But, sometimes we dont have the weapon customizations to match.

Add an attachable tactical flashlight to weapons
Add weapon covers to mimic the gillie suit you are wearing

I personally prefer to take a peaceful flight around the map, then seconds later I'm shot down. I would prefer to less the amount of SAM sights around the map.

drewt525
11-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Add the ability to disable the sound of being spotted for players who prefer to take a more realistic approach to the game.
Fix the handling line of the APC. The controls are too touch and it is hard to drive it over any sort of rough terrain.

Make the LVOA-C available in its own weapon pack or as a weapon obtainable by the use of ubisoft points so we can make our own customizations to it, rather than having just the base model included in packs such as the division.

Increase the damage of the Whisper suppressed pistol to a one shot kill to center mass or the head.
Fix the glitch where if you have the advanced ballistic helmet on certain scope and sights on assault rifles make a distorted inside image of the player head show through when you ADS, this is worsened why you crouch.