PDA

View Full Version : Things need to change...please Ubisoft.

Metastopholis
09-05-2017, 02:45 PM
Hello all

Down below is a video everyone needs to see Ubisoft most of all, its about time someone with a platform actually told the truth and this guy did it in a reasonable and passionate way. The guy in the video clearly cares about the game and he is 100% spot on with everything he said and this video needs to be seen because he honestly deserves it.

the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UAVuGDWjRE&t=215s

Ubisoft you have said you care about the game and you have been trying to turn things around...but despite all your promises things are not that much better, people are being patient and we all understand things take time but you need to step it up.

honestly the video explains things way better then i ever could so please check it out and support the guy.

Thank you all for your time and i hope you all have a good day/night.

XxHunterHxX
09-05-2017, 03:45 PM
if they wold listen to people like Reavyne Gaming they wold have a great community and people wold have fun with this game maybe even not be as toxic but they dont care they need more money more money give them money

Metastopholis
09-05-2017, 03:59 PM
It just really gets me sometimes you know...they listen and give Bousefeenex shout outs all the time because he kisses their asses...yet no one ever mentions Reavyne Gaming even though the guy has some amazing ideas and critique.

its just a shame :/

RatedChaotic
09-05-2017, 07:54 PM
2 1/2 star rating on xbox. Worst than most of the f2p games. This game as been all FUBAR'd since release. I surprised I stuck with it this long. I uninstalled it yesterday after dcing 4 times in 4 games. This game is more of a chore than entertainment. The only things I can do in this game is campaign, vs AI, and duels (and even duels are a mess with exploits and inconsistent light attack speeds).

I'm done.....Theres better games out that deserve to be on my xbox before this buggy game. Peace I'm out.

Wolf-Heathen
09-05-2017, 08:16 PM
Too many valid criticisms of their corporate decision making for them to acknowledge this.

UbiJurassic
09-06-2017, 01:02 AM
We're aware of the player concerns regarding ranked rewards. Please do keep in mind that the ranked mode is still in beta and we may look to make adjustments to it. Player feedback plays an important role in that, so we appreciate players voicing their opinions on the current reward system.

TSCDescon
09-06-2017, 02:16 AM
We're aware of the player concerns regarding ranked rewards. Please do keep in mind that the ranked mode is still in beta and we may look to make adjustments to it. Player feedback plays an important role in that, so we appreciate players voicing their opinions on the current reward system.

No disrespect UbiJurassic. You can't implement an incomplete rank/tournament mode into the live game and call it a "BETA". You have public test servers for that purpose.