PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ubisoft wake the F' up please!!!!

StillBlazn99
09-05-2017, 02:25 AM
I have watched you ruin game after game... you buy the rights to good games.. actual games that should be HUGE for you, and yet you consistently FLOP over and over and over and over and over..

And you completely ignore, any and all feedback.

You cater to bullies and self-serving utubers.

You consistently RUIN MY FUN.

Want specifics? you dont deserve my feedback, which I could go for hours and hours. But you wont read it so who cares right? You will pay the pills by killing another AAA title.

Want to fix it, put me in charge and Ill make you an extra couple billion a year, , and build a real business that everyone doesn't absolutely hate. And most of all build something that progressively gets better every year, because people can see when greed is not the ONLY factor controlling your decisions. Sociopatchs NEVER get that part, they will 100% choose to screw over the people at every turn.

I have seen you ruin games that would have been absolutely GIGANTIC.. "

the Division" : after launch you turned over the upkeep and Nerf train over to absolute MORONS.
For Honor" after launch you turned over the upkeep and Nerf train over to absolute MORONS!

Dont have time to list every game you have f'd up.. sorry you only have to look at EVERY damn game you put out

I will give you 1 piece of constructive criticism that you dont deserve.
It appears that the actual game designers are decent, they make a game that makes sense. Then after releease they just go away and start making another game.. BIG MISTAKE! You need the original designers to stay with the game obviously.. There seems to be this new push to follow the "warcraft" model, to keep building on the original and making it better with more expansions etc.. The "open world" rpg type thing.. Great idea, but you are absolutely failing in every possible way to implement this. I for 1 am sick and tired of some pimply nose kiddie on the forums having the power to change AAA billion dollar titles , into a "follow the supposed majority rule" type of bandwagon craptastic mentality.
Its the exact same scenario every damn time. You put out a semi good and actually fun game, after the first patch and "balancing" changes go through it starts it way down the drain.
YOu get pressure from the vocal majoirity of wannabe intellectuals.. Who are really twelve year olds who can barely spell.. The pressure is always the same, NERF something that they wanted NERFED so that the fair weather, bandwagon, setup becomes better and better..
End result : every build that isnt the MAIN build is complete crap. CRAP CRAP.. Every game you make ends one way.. ONE BUILD .. ONE RING to rule them.. and in the Darkness bind them. Seriously you guys are completely CLUELESS.. You lose 90% of your player base on games that should have had lasted 20 years worth of expansions etc. Yet nobody wants to play it anymore.
Look what you have with the Division.. You had your supposed dev team actually take entire builds, and weapons out of the game.. (stickly Bombs for instance).. So what you do is alienate people who are only playing because they like the idea of the build that they made.. and dont want to play another build.. Would just rather play another game.

NOW THIS GAME...
FOr HONOR: WTF WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU NERFED REVENGE BUILDS???????????????????????????????????????????? ??
Now you have HALF of the characters who cant even compete. This happened like 6 months ago, and since I am a Viking strictly.. And had a very fun Raider.. I have no interest in joining the the Skinny bish ninjas just so I can win sometimes.. SO I QUIT.. Because it NEVER gets better, only worse.. and worse until its dead.. Its your MO.
I came back couple days back just to see if it would piss me off as much.. Ya it i did.. Its absolutely RIDICULOUS.. Raiders and Highlanders, since I only deal with Vikings I can speak to those 2.. ARE COMPLETELY F'd.. ok you get it? completely F'd....

Not only will I never buy another game from you no matter how badass it seems, you will later ruin it so whats the point.

No I guess hiring me to fix it all wont work because your system of greed probably cant be beaten. But you need to stop putting 20 something dudes who say "literally" every 2 seconds in charge of 50 billion dollar titles.. GET IT? good .. bye

StillBlazn99
09-05-2017, 03:30 AM
nice forums with no edit feature.. Forgot to emphasize how you turned this game into another gang bang.. Just like The Division.. Bunch of wannabe thugs going around in groups of 4's so they cant be killed. THe whole point of having Revenge built in was lost on these morons. Makes groups think twice, if they have a chance of actually getting pwnd.. That chance died with along with any semblance of intelligence coming out of the Ubisoft hellhole.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 03:49 AM
nice forums with no edit feature.. Forgot to emphasize how you turned this game into another gang bang.. Just like The Division.. Bunch of wannabe thugs going around in groups of 4's so they cant be killed. THe whole point of having Revenge built in was lost on these morons. Makes groups think twice, if they have a chance of actually getting pwnd.. That chance died with along with any semblance of intelligence coming out of the Ubisoft hellhole.

Try the pencil next time, genius.

StillBlazn99
09-05-2017, 03:54 AM
try blowing ****s next time forum warrior

CrunaCross
09-05-2017, 04:02 AM

There is an Edit feature, genius

StillBlazn99
09-05-2017, 04:03 AM
great post, I learned alot from you.. You should join Ubisoft , where you can impart your wisdom to the masses.

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 04:04 AM
great post, I learned alot from you.. You should join Ubisoft , where you can impart your wisdom to the masses.

Bad player is mad player.

StillBlazn99
09-05-2017, 04:05 AM
and NO there isnt a f'n edit feature on my screen.. no pencil .. no nothing.. so STFU

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 04:10 AM
and NO there isnt a f'n edit feature on my screen.. no pencil .. no nothing.. so STFU

mad player is also dumb guy. Try the addition sign next to the word reply, dumb guy.

CrunaCross
09-05-2017, 04:11 AM

Yes there is. Only you are a bit slow to get it.

EDIT: Also your entire post is useless rant.

" you completely ignore, any and all feedback"
"You consistently RUIN MY FUN"

Hahaha You really think they make games specifically FOR YOU? Get out of here. You don't have that kind of money.

PrimaGoosa
09-05-2017, 04:12 AM
You'll make them a couple extra billion per year. $1,000,000,000 is the equivalent of 16,666,667 units of $60 merchandise sold. Whatever your business plan is, good luck making that much in profit. Odds are you'd take them into the mobile industry and make Ubisoft game themed Clash of Clans clones.

EDIT - The forum, it works!

CrunaCross
09-05-2017, 04:26 AM
You'll make them a couple extra billion per year. $1,000,000,000 is the equivalent of 16,666,667 units of $60 merchandise sold. Whatever your business plan is, good luck making that much in profit. Odds are you'd take them into the mobile industry and make Ubisoft game themed Clash of Clans clones.

EDIT - The forum, it works!

Yeah he would make them extra BILLIONS, but he can't even find the EDIT feature on a forum. :D

ChampionRuby50g
09-05-2017, 04:28 AM
When you try to shame a company and insult them for not having an edit button, when in fact there is one in the most obvious place. Basically renders everything you had to say insignificant, because if you can't even rant properly whose going to take you serious?

StillBlazn99
09-05-2017, 04:29 AM
and now you get my 2cd rant..

It has to do with trolls who have only the intelligence to pull one meaningless sentence out of an entire post.. Then think they won cuz they post here every day and know right where the pencil that changed to the plus symbol in the space of 3 minutes, yet Im the dumb guy with nothing to say.. Lol.. **** ALL YOU ****ING TROLLS ok.. good

I couldn't care less wtf you asshats have to say ok..

But I will bet that you are the ones who got revenge nerfed, and therefore ruined another game for Ubi.. and us

Antonioj26
09-05-2017, 04:32 AM
and now you get my 2cd rant..

It has to do with trolls who have only the intelligence to pull one meaningless sentence out of an entire post.. Then think they won cuz they post here every day and know right where the pencil that changed to the plus symbol in the space of 3 minutes, yet Im the dumb guy with nothing to say.. Lol.. **** ALL YOU ****ING TROLLS ok.. good

I couldn't care less wtf you asshats have to say ok..

But I will bet that you are the ones who got revenge nerfed, and therefore ruined another game for Ubi.. and us

Click the addition sign and then there will be a pencil there. I didn't think I had to lay out every step for you since the first one seemed to be obvious. It got nerfed because noobs like you were taking down people better than you simply for running into a crowd like an idiot by yourself. It rewarded solo game play in a team based mode. Makes zero sense.

CrunaCross
09-05-2017, 04:43 AM

I AM THE ONE who got Revenge nerfed. How about that? You got a problem with that?

bmason1000
09-05-2017, 05:21 AM
Oh my god YOU NOOB NO YOU DIDN'T I DID MY GOD YOU'RE TRASH UBI PLEASE NERF CRUNACRAAS!!1!

chugga1961
09-05-2017, 06:02 AM
Totally agree with this fantastic post!! Since revenge was nerfed this turned into a gankfest. You absolutely ruined this. Now its a pile of ****

StillBlazn99
09-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Hot Steamy pile.. at dawn in a cold frostbitten EMPTY field.

StillBlazn99
09-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Just got an update, guess what ... Its worse than it was. and you can be assured it will ONLY GET WORSE.. Its the same thing with every game UBI makes because they turn the game over to ****ing twats.

And I value my time too much to sit on these forums trying to get **** nerfed like you forum warriors., and I sure as **** dont have time to learn where you might be hiding the edit button.

CrunaCross
09-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Just got an update, guess what ... Its worse than it was. and you can be assured it will ONLY GET WORSE.. Its the same thing with every game UBI makes because they turn the game over to ****ing twats.

And I value my time too much to sit on these forums trying to get **** nerfed like you forum warriors., and I sure as **** dont have time to learn where you might be hiding the edit button.

Sorry! I hid your edit button! I hid it because I am a funny guy! And now I am laughing at you because you can't find it. But oooooh you would make billions for UBI! I wouldn't trust you with the administration of a chicken cottage. Let alone put you in charge of an expensive project.

DrinkinMyStella
09-07-2017, 03:46 PM
you forgot to mention how toxic the community is :nonchalance: