PDA

View Full Version : Cheating will ruin this game

SaschoS
09-05-2017, 01:18 AM
It is way easy to cheat in this game and there is no real anti cheat. Like in every other MP game

ThomHermans1
09-05-2017, 11:11 AM
I know for sure that there is some sort of anitcheat because it keeps crashing my games with timeout errors

Tyler-Durdin
09-05-2017, 12:07 PM
That aint anticheat that's lack of players that's timing you out

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 02:46 AM
It is way easy to cheat in this game and there is no real anti cheat. Like in every other MP game

We try our best to prevent cheating through 3rd-party programs and such, but if you see anything suspicious, please report (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) it to us so we can investigate!

SaschoS
09-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Half of players in duels are using block and anti guard-break cheat. No one even use dodge and I can't get single attack unless I somehow unbalance an opponent. Do something about it I am not going to report almost every player in this game. Cheating nowadays is easy and games are turning into cheat competitions.

C00tBAjenkins
09-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Half of players in duels are using block and anti guard-break cheat. No one even use dodge and I can't get single attack unless I somehow unbalance an opponent. Do something about it I am not going to report almost every player in this game. Cheating nowadays is easy and games are turning into cheat competitions.

Ummm, how do you know it's cheating?

o...Frank...o
10-21-2017, 08:50 AM
In the last 2month, the game changed rapidely!!
I Play this game since Release. Iīm not the best but also not the badest FH-Player.
But now it doesnīt make fun to Play because the most Players Parry all - also light attacks and all Guardbreaks. I make tricks, but they doesnīt matter Infight, itīs frustrating.........
They are Prestige 2, 1 or less, but they Play and parry like Gods!!
For example: Yesterday there was a LEVEL1 Conqueror. He blocks and parrys all and give the right Counter. Normally it must be the first PvP Game for him. But i canīt believe this. After months i cannot parry lights good. But he and now the most parry them.
Also, when a opponent fight against a Party-Member in dominion and I come in this fight and give him a light attack - he PARRY!! I think it is impossible to do this for a human beeing
This is not normal because this donīt happend in the first 5month of the game.
If you was Prest 13 and the Opponent was Prest1, you beat them. Now you Play against Level4 and he beat you!
So I think there are a lot of cheaters now in the game.
What do You think. Do you feel the same, or do you think the new Players are superb fighting Gods???

RatedChaotic
10-21-2017, 01:03 PM
I'm ok with losing because I suck. But losing to a Red Nat Warrior just because he has a sh*tty connection or is manipulating it. Is complete and utter BS.

Fairemont
10-21-2017, 02:19 PM
The number of people I've come across lately, like the earlier poster says, that are prestige 1 or 2 or for that matter, not even prestige yet at all, that have insane block and CGB skills is staggering. Normally I just chalk it up to people making new accounts or cross-platformers playing on PC instead of PS4 or something, but I guess its not impossible some of them are cheaters.

My usual explanation is I am just bad (which is true), but some of them are suspiciously good blockers who then suddenly completely suck at everything else. Makes ya wonder.

o...Frank...o
10-21-2017, 03:30 PM
Yes - thats new in the last 2 months. They can parry all........and this in low Level.
The Player only wins about his Parrying........