PDA

View Full Version : payware add-on planes.....

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:37 AM
Since after we get freeware add-on, we noticed that we can not add Japanese planes into campaign. I wonder if that effect will apply to payware add-on planes to be unplayable in FB's campaige? Won't flyable G.50 able to edit to add into FAF campaign? That's what I was talking about?

Regards
SnowLeopard

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:37 AM
Since after we get freeware add-on, we noticed that we can not add Japanese planes into campaign. I wonder if that effect will apply to payware add-on planes to be unplayable in FB's campaige? Won't flyable G.50 able to edit to add into FAF campaign? That's what I was talking about?

Regards
SnowLeopard

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 03:53 PM
Why can't you exactly? As far as I know, there's nothing stopping anyone from making a Japanese campaign.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 03:59 PM
I mean add japanese to current FB campaign.

Regards
SnowLeopard

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 01:15 AM
I'd say the lack of any other Japanese plane but the A6M5 Zero, plus the lack of any of its contemporary rivals pretty much puts the kibosh on developing a campaign for it.

Windows 98SE
Athlon 1700+ 1.4GHz
Mobo: FIC AU13 (TFA42 BIOS)
nVidia onboard sound
1GB of 2100 DDR memory
Video Card: ATI Radeon 8500 128MB w/Catalyst 3.5
Cougar HOTAS
CH Pedals

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 05:05 AM
I mean I tried edit A6M5 into German campaign with german plane select. It doesn't work. I will try and check for any error on my programming.

Stiglr wrote:
- I'd say the lack of any other Japanese plane but the
- A6M5 Zero, plus the lack of any of its contemporary
- rivals pretty much puts the kibosh on developing a
- campaign for it.

Regards
SnowLeopard