PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Best balance hero

matt89connor
09-04-2017, 08:58 AM
not the most easy or the most strong, but the hero, when: the influence of player ( his ability with him) and the possibility of tattics he/she can use is more high.
FOR ME: berseker is the best balance hero , and the worst is centurion

guor6800
09-04-2017, 09:06 AM
not the most easy or the most strong, but the hero, when: the influence of player ( his ability with him) and the possibility of tattics he/she can use is more high.
FOR ME: berseker is the best balance hero , and the worst is centurion

Kensei,Zerker,Nobu are the most balanced heroes. Nothing cheesy about em and depend on personal skills and tacts and come on top.

Warlord,Centurion are the least ones for obvious reasons.

HumoLoco
09-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Centurion is the most balance af ever I played.

So for Gladiator, Nobushi, Raider, Warden, nah all heroes are the most balance. And peacekeeper and berserker are my worst enemies.

matt89connor
09-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Centurion is the most balance af ever I played.

So for Gladiator, Nobushi, Raider, Warden, nah all heroes are the most balance. And peacekeeper and berserker are my worst enemies.

hahah i love how you joke me

Herbstlicht
09-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Kensei,Zerker,Nobu are the most balanced heroes. Nothing cheesy about em and depend on personal skills and tacts and come on top.

Warlord,Centurion are the least ones for obvious reasons.

I honestly think, you can once again add in Raider as well as our now Highlander.
Concerning fairness, maybe Shinobi and Valkyrie too, though both heros can, in niche scenarios, be used cheesingly though. Orochi can be added too here, he is rather fair, is a nice counter attacker against aggressive players, but sucks at high lvl because he only has 2 viable options.
Conq can make a sad face here. Not that he is real cheesy. He is just .. I dunno. Does he some real use right now? This guy needs a lot of love.

Knight_Raime
09-04-2017, 10:11 AM
Probably warden in my opinion. Almost the entire kit is useful at any level of play. Not amazing at anything but not terrible at anything. Requires a great bit of skill.
Worst in my opinion depends on what you care more about. Kit balance or kit design. If the former i'd say warlord. Later i'd say shugoki.

Warlord is a hero designed with a solution to every problem. Has no inherent weakness. And one of the few to have more than one effective punishments. I don't think he's overpowered nor easy to play. But having a hero that can solve any problem in my opinion is just really bad.

Shugoki is built around trading. Which is as brain dead as you can get in fighting games. The kit is also very lop sided both in match ups and what is usable. Either your match up is vastly in your favor or it's so far out of your league you might as well just not fight back. Goki's unblockable charged heavies are useless. Lights are too slow to be used outside anything but trading. You're entire goal is to get as many headbutts through trading as possible and either GB them for a golf swing off a ledge. Or throw them into a wall and heal for stupid amounts which entirely negate any progress done chipping at your horribly passive play.

matt89connor
09-04-2017, 10:14 AM
I honestly think, you can once again add in Raider as well as our now Highlander.
Concerning fairness, maybe Shinobi and Valkyrie too, though both heros can, in niche scenarios, be used cheesingly though. Orochi can be added too here, he is rather fair, is a nice counter attacker against aggressive players, but sucks at high lvl because he only has 2 viable options.
Conq can make a sad face here. Not that he is real cheesy. He is just .. I dunno. Does he some real use right now? This guy needs a lot of love.

conqu is really unbalance, super in defense , weak in offense, only expert guys can do offense play with him but they have to spam a lot, the others have to turtle and spam

guor6800
09-04-2017, 10:26 AM

Highlander is true it looks well balanced.I guess after fix raider would be too.
Shinobi really needs some tweaking.
Valkyrie has some viable cheese moves but sure as hell needs work.
Orochi is anything but counter-attacker.I dont consider him balanced.Just badly designed.Exactly like Conq.

My point is that i would like the game balanced more towards kensei's level of power than warlords where everybody has super cheesy 50/50s and the game becomes an unblockable spamfest.

Jab_Jab_Wins
09-04-2017, 10:32 AM
Conq is just broken. Back in April, I remember reading somewhere (either warrior's den or a mod) that they were aware of Conqueror's problems and were preparing "something special" (literally) in order to buff him. Well, it definitely has to be something very special if it takes more than 5 months...

With regard to the balanced heroes, I'd include the Gladiator in the lot once they've fixed his glitched dodge.

S0Mi_xD
09-04-2017, 10:37 AM
That's a thing i did looong ago, i made i "tier-list" based on the potential the hero has and how much it is balanced.

1. Heroes who are balanced pretty much (have their advantages and disadvantages but still high potentia and work like they should workl)
- Valkyrie
- Gladiatior
- Highlander
- Raider
- Warden
- Shugoki
- Nobushi

2. Heroes who have more advantages than disadavantages.
- Centurion
- Warlord

3. Heroes who have more disadvantages than advantages.
- Orochi
- Berserker
- Shinobi

Heroes i can't categorize
- Peacekeeper (i could put her in all of them)
- Lawbringer (didn't play him myself - so i can't judge him in this case - but i theoreticaly i would put him in 1.)
- Conqu (this guy would fit in both 2. and 3. because his advantages are pretty much his disadvantages)
- Kensei ( i got mixed feelings with him, my first thought is 1. but the second is 3.)

guor6800
09-04-2017, 10:43 AM
That's a thing i did looong ago, i made i "tier-list" based on the potential the hero has and how much it is balanced.

1. Heroes who are balanced pretty much (have their advantages and disadvantages but still high potentia and work like they should workl)
- Valkyrie
- Gladiatior
- Highlander
- Raider
- Warden
- Shugoki
- Nobushi

- Centurion
- Warlord

- Orochi
- Berserker

- Lawbringer (didn't play him myself - so i can't judge him in this case - but i theoreticaly i would put him in 1.)
- Conqu (this guy would fit in both 2. and 3. because his advantages are pretty much his disadvantages)

You are being too harsh on Kensei mate. Ok we get it's a trash tier all by his own but a mention in a while wouldn't hurt.

Knight_Raime
09-04-2017, 10:45 AM

- Valkyrie
- Gladiatior
- Highlander
- Raider
- Warden
- Shugoki
- Nobushi

- Gladiator
- Warlord

- Orochi
- Berserker

A few things:
~I wouldn't count goki as balanced. He's quite bad.
~you have gladiator twice. I assume the one in your second catagory is supposed to be centurion and for that i'd have to disagree.
~Orochi doesn't have really any disadvantages. Most of his kit is actually quite useful. Just deflect is risky. And people are afraid to use lights outside top light. Even though the occasional side light works. Really his only super bad move in my opinion is his riptide strike.
The main problem with orochi is his other punishes are deemed "not" viable. But really he only needs a handful of tweaks.
~kensei isn't on here. neither is shinobi or conq.
~finally I don't believe zerker belongs in that spot. Or rather zerker only feels bad because defensive meta screws her probably second worst. kensei more so.

Lyskir
09-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Balanced: Warden,Raider,Valk, Nobushi, Shugo, LB
a little bit too strong : Warlord, Centurion, PK (zone), Galdi (zone)
a little bit too weak: Kensei, Zerker, Highlander

not sure: Orochi.... has only 2 viable moves but those are pretty strong
Cong

matt89connor
09-04-2017, 11:10 AM

- Valkyrie
- Gladiatior
- Highlander
- Raider
- Warden
- Shugoki
- Nobushi

- Centurion
- Warlord

- Orochi
- Berserker
- Shinobi

- Kensei ( i got mixed feelings with him, my first thought is 1. but the second is 3.)

i like your poll...mine is more simple , i'lll just ask to see our points of view ;)

matt89connor
09-04-2017, 11:11 AM
Probably warden in my opinion. Almost the entire kit is useful at any level of play. Not amazing at anything but not terrible at anything. Requires a great bit of skill.
Worst in my opinion depends on what you care more about. Kit balance or kit design. If the former i'd say warlord. Later i'd say shugoki.

Warlord is a hero designed with a solution to every problem. Has no inherent weakness. And one of the few to have more than one effective punishments. I don't think he's overpowered nor easy to play. But having a hero that can solve any problem in my opinion is just really bad.

Shugoki is built around trading. Which is as brain dead as you can get in fighting games. The kit is also very lop sided both in match ups and what is usable. Either your match up is vastly in your favor or it's so far out of your league you might as well just not fight back. Goki's unblockable charged heavies are useless. Lights are too slow to be used outside anything but trading. You're entire goal is to get as many headbutts through trading as possible and either GB them for a golf swing off a ledge. Or throw them into a wall and heal for stupid amounts which entirely negate any progress done chipping at your horribly passive play.

good point about WL