PDA

View Full Version : Sick of cheaters.

OfTheStone
09-04-2017, 01:56 AM
I have been reporting countless people lately because of all the in game bugs and exploits they use. It's the same thing as reporting someone who used the Warden's insta kill bug. Using an in game exploit to kill someone is cheating and a reportable offense. I'm sick of this happening. Ubisoft, why do you let this continue. Stop making features in the game that make you money and focus on actually making the game work. I urge everyone to do the same. Report players for using in game exploits as a way to get the devs attention, report them if they win because you were matched with inferior teammates, report them for cc'ing you constantly because that was supposed to be fixed. (even though it isn't) Since nothing is being done about, we should just cause another mess. Why not right? Ubi will probably just ignore it as well anyway.

Wolf-Heathen
09-04-2017, 02:05 AM
That's not how Ubi sees it. Watch last week's Den for their official stance. It boils down to not being the player's fault bc it's in the game. So Ubi sees it as fair play until they hotfix it":rolleyes:

kweassa1
09-04-2017, 02:18 AM
Maybe you should have thought about your own actions and words before you decided to "urge" something to others.

After having seen the countless, numerous trash and garbage you've littered throughout the boards in your childish tantrums in the past months, do you really expect people to listen to you? :rolleyes:

Here's a tip, really. Go see a psychiatrist.

if you're this worked up over a game, I'd really hate to see what happens to real life people that may have arguments with you. Go see a shrink before you hurt someone else or yourself.

Wolf-Heathen
09-04-2017, 03:01 AM
Maybe you should have thought about your own actions and words before you decided to "urge" something to others.

After having seen the countless, numerous trash and garbage you've littered throughout the boards in your childish tantrums in the past months, do you really expect people to listen to you? :rolleyes:

Here's a tip, really. Go see a psychiatrist.

if you're this worked up over a game, I'd really hate to see what happens to real life people that may have arguments with you. Go see a shrink before you hurt someone else or yourself.

You mean a psychologist. Psychiatry is for monitoring and regulating one's dosages for the purpose of mental illnesses. Really, if you're going to try and talk down to someone with armchair psycho-babble, at least understand the terms you're throwing around.

OfTheStone
09-04-2017, 07:43 AM
Once again you stalk me on the forums just to harass me on my threads. Do you have nothing better to do with your time than try to cause conflict with other people? You must live a very sad life and I feel sorry for you. Once again, I will be reporting you for harassment. Stop commenting on my threads, your negativity and toxicity is not welcome here.

Malyngo
09-04-2017, 08:45 AM
It sucks, but exploits are fair game until Ubi clearly communicates to the player base that this exploit is not to be used and is regarded as a cheat.
And this cannot be done merely by some forum post, they have to make people aware in the game, and even then, punishing people for using the exploit can only be done on a very lax basis, because "Woah, I didn't read that, why didn't you tell me?".

The only real fix to this is to fix the exploit.

Reporting the exploits still basically is a good thing, but spamming them with lots of reports might not do any good, either.

Reporting the matchmaker for not giving you fair matches, I kinda like that :D
But probably won't lead anywhere.

SangLong524
09-04-2017, 11:02 AM
what's all these talks about legit exploits? Can someone here instruct me how to do it without excessive tampering? I want a quick way to kill AI valks and Ai gladiators.They're annoying :(
I agree with the guys, as long as Ubi not prohibit it, it's fair game. :)

Aarpian
09-04-2017, 11:19 AM
You mean a psychologist. Psychiatry is for monitoring and regulating one's dosages for the purpose of mental illnesses. Really, if you're going to try and talk down to someone with armchair psycho-babble, at least understand the terms you're throwing around.

Psychiatry - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatry
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the diagnosis, prevention, study, and treatment of mental disorders. These include various abnormalities related to mood, behaviour, cognition, and perceptions. Initial psychiatric assessment of a person typically begins with a case history and mental status examination.

???

S0Mi_xD
09-04-2017, 11:31 AM
Once again you stalk me on the forums just to harass me on my threads. Do you have nothing better to do with your time than try to cause conflict with other people? You must live a very sad life and I feel sorry for you. Once again, I will be reporting you for harassment. Stop commenting on my threads, your negativity and toxicity is not welcome here.

Nobody stalks you, it's like he said, you posted numerous threads where you only complained.
He is free to comment on your threads, if you don't want it, stop making your thoughts public in here.

Specialkha
09-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Too bad most ppl lacks the mental capacity to know that exploits are not legit and should not be used.

Grivois_Gaulois
09-04-2017, 02:01 PM
It sucks, but exploits are fair game until Ubi clearly communicates to the player base that this exploit is not to be used and is regarded as a cheat.
And this cannot be done merely by some forum post, they have to make people aware in the game, and even then, punishing people for using the exploit can only be done on a very lax basis, because "Woah, I didn't read that, why didn't you tell me?".

The only real fix to this is to fix the exploit.

Reporting the exploits still basically is a good thing, but spamming them with lots of reports might not do any good, either.

Reporting the matchmaker for not giving you fair matches, I kinda like that :D
But probably won't lead anywhere.

I think devs have better things to do than listing any single exploit possible to make it clear they are out of fairness, not to mention many players would therefore look how to do them making things even worse, rather than announcing mere positive changings as additions to the game for example.

This is the same reason why cheaters are usually forbidden to be named for it's more constructive to prevent them from cheating than humiliating them in public, for cheaters are lame players emotionally as mentally unable to take a loss whatsoever, being pros or casuals... The pros being certainly the lamiest ones without a doubt.