PDA

View Full Version : My Shinobi Experience in Tournament

We.the.North
09-02-2017, 05:44 AM
Seriously, in light of what other characters can do, there is no reason not to buff his hp up to 120 like all the other classes (beside Centurion).

Something needs to be done, it's sad at the moment how weak the Shinobi is.

SerArthur-Dayne
09-02-2017, 06:23 AM
Yeah shinobi does suck pretty hard. His moveset is not good. If you can do well with shinobi, then you can do better with everyone else unfortunately. I think you are better off just picking up cent or PK, Glad or any others.

If you are doing the tournament trying to get a shinobi ornament, don't use shinobi because you can use anyone else and get the same RNG chance to unlock his ornament as far as I'm aware. May aswell use a good hero if that's what your going for.

SwellChemosabe
09-02-2017, 08:28 AM
I wouldn't say buff it to 120, but I agree that a buff would be a nice change for shinobi players. I rarely run into a really skilled shin player anymore and the ones I do run into are too easy to kill, three hits and done, onto the next guy.

SenBotsu893
09-02-2017, 12:01 PM
120 hp is exactly what he needs no less. its the standard assasin hp. just remember that any kind of ranged attack will drop shinobi to the floor. he is the only characater whos moveset is a liability for himself.

also dont forget gladiator got the 120 hp even though this guy runs out with his chest exposed.

Alustar.
09-02-2017, 12:58 PM
That's transition from Shinobi to Gladiator makes me wonder about the direction they take with the assassin class as a whole.

UbiNoty
09-03-2017, 01:39 AM
We've previously brought up suggestions for hp buffs to Shinobi and the team have it under consideration as they do hero balance stuff. I'll bring it up once more under light of the tournament, but it is definitely something we've heard previously.

S0Mi_xD
09-03-2017, 01:43 AM
Guys, acutally don't forget - you need to fight those heroes as well.
So you need to think about Balance not pure buffs.

120 would be to much, but let it happen, you people see it if it happens, and after that you wish it to be less ^^

pancakerz
09-03-2017, 02:16 AM
I think Shinobi needs an HP buff, he also needs a way to drain his opponents stamina with his grabNstab. They should also remove the part where his own attacks cause him to fall over if the enemy counters them.

And then he will ALMOST be as strong as centurion. :p

That_guy44
09-03-2017, 03:47 AM
They should also remove the part where his own attacks cause him to fall over if the enemy counters them.

Why? So he can just safely throw ranged attacks the entire time?

Sneaky-Patches
09-03-2017, 03:49 AM
I agree but I think he needs a moveset buff the most. It's all just to predictable and easily punishable.

We.the.North
09-03-2017, 07:02 AM

Actually, because they are nerfing the defensive meta so after a parry, you no longer get as much free damage.
So in the same spirit of the defensive meta nerf, Shinobi should get more hp and/or be less punished after a ranged attack.

That_guy44
09-03-2017, 08:06 AM
Him using range is kinda of a form of turtling. Not all characters can cover the distance to punish him if he's at max range. I still feel he shouldn't allowed to throw heavies at range with little to no risk.

We.the.North
09-03-2017, 09:51 AM
I still feel he shouldn't allowed to throw heavies at range with little to no risk.

Little to no risk !?!? At my MMR, people counter any range move you do 90% of the time (unless you baited them into attacking while you backflip)

In other words, 90% of the time, you're going to lose 40-50% of your hp if you dare use your ranged attacks.

S0Mi_xD
09-03-2017, 10:42 AM
Little to no risk !?!? At my MMR, people counter any range move you do 90% of the time (unless you baited them into attacking while you backflip)

In other words, 90% of the time, you're going to lose 40-50% of your hp if you dare use your ranged attacks.

Do you read what he said? At full range!
And thats right, not every hero can punish him at every range, because he stands up pretty fast.

But i still think he shouldn't be thrown down, but pulled to the enemy to get him in close combat distance

XxHunterHxX
09-03-2017, 11:24 AM

If you can parry hem to the point that his atack is useles then blocking should not be a problem so if he only uses range atacks then its like saying "so you give a conq/warlord tons of hp and block from all directions so they can turtle the entire time ?" see ? your argument is pointles...

Tyrjo
09-03-2017, 12:33 PM
Shinobi is fine. Decent player can turn him into a real pain.