PDA

View Full Version : I'm asking politely: Any news about addressing Centurion anytime soon?

CrunaCross
09-01-2017, 10:41 PM
I would love to hear something from the dev team about the Centurion issue, and not some sort of "we are collecting data" answer. I don't know what sort of data would you need after all this time. Now that sales are up. Everybody got centurion, the money is in, so let's talk about balancing it already. This joke was going on long enough. I Understand a business perspective, but that's over now and it's just harming the game.

Thank You.

Thanegard
09-01-2017, 10:44 PM
Just give it up, they wont ever listen. They just make you dance around for another few weeks while offering you champion status as distraction until their next empty promise.

Just funny how they shot themselves in the foot here, now people will really see how unbalanced this game is. It's a disgrace when over 50% of their hero roster is actually useless in tournament... this game will actually be dead before this season is over. Mark my words.

CandleInTheDark
09-01-2017, 10:46 PM
They had a discussion on him on the last Den, quick link here https://youtu.be/SQ3UU5U6SeU?t=2225 The whole answer is a few minutes.

CrunaCross
09-01-2017, 11:01 PM
They had a discussion on him on the last Den, quick link here https://youtu.be/SQ3UU5U6SeU?t=2225 The whole answer is a few minutes.

Thanks. For a while I stopped following their streams, since I realised that they will never get to the point and they will NEVER give any specific answer. Of course this time it was the same. I'm very tired of this. I mean what is the point making these streams if they are not answering specific questions with a timeline of a fix or anything. This is just a bunch of blablabla without ever saying anything. I used to follow them, but I got tired. It feels like they just show up to waste our time and to show that they read stuff. But the don't work much, do they?

CrunaCross
09-01-2017, 11:14 PM
I don't care about his damage. Nor about some of the cc. But I am concerned about the stamina drain. And heatseeking. I mean you get the entire arsenal of all the characters in one package, and add some. THAT is a problem. Openers? Check. Finishers? Check. Stamina drain? check. Knockdowns? Check. high punish? check. Feint from heavy into GB, the way PK had only? Of course Centurion has that too. Kick? Of course why not? Unblockables? Of course! Give it everything. Close range attacks? sure! Long range abilities? yes please! Even if Characters like Berserker don't even have unblockables, even if characters like Kensei, Raider don't have openers, or kicks. Nevermind that Centurion has everything.

Wolf-Heathen
09-01-2017, 11:23 PM
It's called PR. When you have this much negativity and problems surrounding your game, you have to try and spin it somehow. You can try and point to them trying to be transparent, but that is a joke. The only time they ever deal with a specific issue is when there has been a huge community backlash against it for months. And even then, when they do respond, you have Roman come and tell us, "No, no. It's not actually as bad as you think. Our data says otherwise." Instead of addressing the hot topics and owning a mistake, they always pivot to, "The issue isn't A, it's B, and we're working on addressing B."