PDA

View Full Version : pitch/roll parameters

Highalt
03-04-2004, 07:10 AM
Can any one give me his pitch/roll parameters?

And is there a way to automaticly center the head of pilot when you look up, left or right with the hat switch ? When i do that, for instance when i look to my right with the hat switch pilot's head stays looking to the right unless i push the hat to the left. You know that, it is possible to look backwards with the hat by pushing it severel times but you have to push it severel times again to make the head centered. is there a short-cut for centering?

Thanx

Highalt
03-04-2004, 07:10 AM
Can any one give me his pitch/roll parameters?

And is there a way to automaticly center the head of pilot when you look up, left or right with the hat switch ? When i do that, for instance when i look to my right with the hat switch pilot's head stays looking to the right unless i push the hat to the left. You know that, it is possible to look backwards with the hat by pushing it severel times but you have to push it severel times again to make the head centered. is there a short-cut for centering?

Thanx

Maple_Tiger
03-04-2004, 09:33 AM
I have ecounterd the same proublom some times. There is an option or button that makes the pilots veiw stay where it is set, i think you may have hit this botton.

If you to hit the F9 key i think the view will automaticaly center for you when you let go of one of the hat swichts. Im not 100% shure though.

Capt. 361stMapleTiger.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid78/pd6c878f0006c224805da6c9645408b41/fb291d3e.jpg

Proud member of the FBAA and Nutty Philosohpy Club.

JR_Greenhorn
03-04-2004, 09:37 AM
IIRC, F9 toggles snap or pan veiws. I think no matter which one is enabled, the 5 key on the num pad cooresponds to a centered, default veiw. Try hitting this key, and see if it accomplishes whatyou seek. If it does, remap it to something that is more conveinient to use on your stick.