PDA

View Full Version : Exhaustion Regenerate or Debuff Resistance?

MassiveD.
08-26-2017, 03:44 PM
Which one is the most useful right now?

I find that in centurion meta exhaustion regeneration +70% is really good on tanks like warlord and conqueror.

And im not 100% sure still what the debuff resistance stat does exactly, for example, does having more debuff resistance prevents you from being knocked down from Warlords head butt while he's in revenge mode? I noticed that I sometimes knock people over with that, and yet others dont, I assume those ones are using the debuff resistance helmets

bmason1000
08-26-2017, 07:12 PM
It works against accrual debuff feats like fear itself that lowers an enemies stats or "debuffs" them and lowers duration of daze effects. Might shorten bleed and fire damage? I think it used to? Don't know if it still does. With all the daze and stun moves that now exist in game its fairly usefull. I used to keep it as negative as possible but i recently switched to a balanced helm and can really see the difference.

psyminion
08-26-2017, 07:51 PM
It works against accrual debuff feats like fear itself that lowers an enemies stats or "debuffs" them and lowers duration of daze effects. Might shorten bleed and fire damage? I think it used to? Don't know if it still does. With all the daze and stun moves that now exist in game its fairly usefull. I used to keep it as negative as possible but i recently switched to a balanced helm and can really see the difference.

+1
also recently switched helms for more balanced stats for debuff resistance and I notice a difference with stun time and screen shake. +8 is way better than -30 lol

bmason1000
08-26-2017, 11:03 PM
+1
also recently switched helms for more balanced stats for debuff resistance and I notice a difference with stun time and screen shake. +8 is way better than -30 lol

Haha for real man. I didn't notice it at all until legendary gear but yeah, that -30 or 28 or whatever was too much. First centurion i ran in too the daze was wayyy too much to handle. Had to switch it up.

SwellChemosabe
08-26-2017, 11:05 PM
I try not to let any stats fall into the negatives (with the exception of revenge, I prefer not having to rely on it most games) but if I had to choose typically I go with exhaustion recovery. Most Heroes I play I use aggressively and always try to keep the heat on my opponent. My opponents run out of stamina before I do most times and if I do run out of stamina they waste there's in the few seconds it takes for mine to get back up. Then I punish them for their lack of patience.

Do note, however, that a lot of the time it doesn't help when you're being ganked. All it would take is a nobushi and a peacekeeper in the crowd of 1vX and you're done for unless you're a God with block/parry/deflect.

UbiJurassic
08-26-2017, 11:46 PM
I personally like to spec into exhaustion recovery, but debuff resistance definitely helps tremendously when you run into heroes that rely on stuns heavily for their playstyles.

bmason1000
08-27-2017, 01:19 AM
I personally like to spec into exhaustion recovery, but debuff resistance definitely helps tremendously when you run into heroes that rely on stuns heavily for their playstyles.
Yeah, i realllly prefer exhaustion recovery. There's just such an absurd amount of stuns now i couldn't ignore it anymore.

DoodTheMan
08-27-2017, 01:47 AM
I guess it just boils down to what mistake do you make more? Do you get hit more or hit too much?