PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Party Groups

RatedChaotic
08-25-2017, 06:41 AM
Been trying to group up and play Domion 4v4 PVP with my friend Seattles I met here on the forums. We were trying all night to remain grouped. Everytime we got in a game one of us would disconnect. Then the other would be stuck in that match because we made it past the 30 secs. We were flip flopping for 4 games and I even took a penalty because of it. We eventually stopped trying because Seattles had to get up early for work. Warriors Dens info for xbox was BS.

Keep trying....

SwellChemosabe
08-25-2017, 06:45 AM
I actually have a group I play with on multiple different games and for honor is often the most difficult to stay connected. It's usually just one of us that's got a bad connection and it tends to throw the whole lobby off so we typically just do custom matches and fight each other or we'll play in separate groups (because for some reason that never fails). Unfortunately I have no idea what you could do to fix this except maybe submit a ticket and see if ubi can resolve any connectivity issues.

RatedChaotic
08-25-2017, 06:55 AM
Its the P2P and trying to group up with friends out of my region. Its not my connection or his.

I find it ironic most of the videos we see on the Warriors Den Community Corner are PC and PS clips and rarely an xbox clip

RatedChaotic
08-25-2017, 07:31 AM
Bump

Explain that?

UbiNoty
08-26-2017, 02:08 AM
We've always historically had more issues with XB1 more than PS4 or PC even. And while we've made improvements, (the S3 network updates showed the biggest improvement on XB1 ) but we do still know that there are problems to be dealt with.

I'll make a note about the party problems on XB1 and ask them to look into it to see if it's a problem with the party function itself not working properly or if it's all due to connection and stability problems. If you can, send in a ticket to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and ask your friend to send one too! That way we can get some more information to use in our investigation.