PDA

View Full Version : UBI PLZ make shino a class again..... :(

rEfLeX.de_The_1
08-25-2017, 01:09 AM
title...............................
go and rework shino its my style fav. class..... tired of warden with his 50/50 kenny/50/50 ...blablalbla cent blablabla and so on.....?
go make shino more hab so he can fight withou been 2 hit? make the kick faster ( wtf check the gladi openers??) i onlay open with ligts that get parryed / blocked aaaaand if u see an shinobi that does ddoge just gb = dead wtf? ubi? im still playin shino as main... but its so hard in 1o1 vs every other classes... example vs highlander he going 4 that top to side heavy amor atk... shino is dead.. cuz as shino u do ligh (maybe) go backflip and get hit by that side from highlander..... blackflip = useless ( same with cent kenny and warden so far) devs check shino play rate + duel win rate xDDDDD u will laugh... still shino issnt so good for ganking in 4n4 as cent..... /flys away i really love tht shino gameplay but.... im tired if i play that ez classes.. shino is in im opinion the hardest to play cass immo but its really to weak at least.. maybe more hp or ddoge as an opener again like other classes ...i leaaaaly love the style but om con.......check the raio (on high tier) low teir dosent count) btw p 60 here

Titanodragon
08-25-2017, 01:49 AM
It's a bit hard to understand what you are saying. But from what I understood you want a shinobi buff?

Sneaky-Patches
08-25-2017, 01:56 AM
Did they nerf shinobi even more in the last update? Feels like he has as much stam as highlander atm...

Yeah the class needs a buff. Prob most of all the crummy gadgets in dominion.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-25-2017, 02:25 AM
My main issue with the Shinobi is when I am trying to do the regular heavy attack and the Shinobi uses the ranged attack even though the guy is 2ft away. It completely screws up my rhythm in the fight and often gets me killed.