PDA

View Full Version : Question PC Question about season pass

Crazybone992
08-24-2017, 08:20 PM
Assassin's Creed 3 season pass is on sale in Uplay right now. I really want to buy it but I can't until I get some more information. I have a couple of questions from it.

1) does it include the Benedict Arnold dlc?
2) Is The Tyranny of King Washington good?
3) Is the music bug in The Hidden Secrets pack fixed? :confused: I mean this bug that makes all the background music disappear: http://steamcommunity.com/app/208480/discussions/0/828925849382118052/
4) Is the pack worth its price?

*Note* I have the Join or Die Edition of the game which already includes one dlc mission.

andynaruto10
08-25-2017, 03:54 AM
1. It doesn't include Benedict Arnold DLC. Only the Deluxe Edition has it. :(
2. The Tyranny of King Washington's story may not be that good, maybe you'll like it, maybe not. It's set in a parallel universe though, so nothing happening there matters. But there's a lot of content, and gameplay and fun missions. You'll spend a lot of hours with it.
3. I didn't notice that bug, so I don't know.
4. 15€/$ is good price, yeah.

Crazybone992
08-28-2017, 12:21 AM
1. It doesn't include Benedict Arnold DLC. Only the Deluxe Edition has it. :(
2. The Tyranny of King Washington's story may not be that good, maybe you'll like it, maybe not. It's set in a parallel universe though, so nothing happening there matters. But there's a lot of content, and gameplay and fun missions. You'll spend a lot of hours with it.
3. I didn't notice that bug, so I don't know.
4. 15€/$ is good price, yeah.

Thanks for the reply. But is it safe to buy it when I have a save file still in progress? I mean I recently started the game again from scratch. I'm currently in sequence 6 and it would really suck if buying the season pass would erase my save data and force me to start a new game again.

andynaruto10
08-28-2017, 12:55 AM
I don't remember that well, but when I bought it, my savegame still worked. And the DLCs were getting released one by one.
But now, with all the updates and stuff, I really don't know. AC 3 is known to have a lot of issues with the corrupted savegames.

I know one thing. If I don't install all DLCs, my savegame won't work.

Crazybone992
08-28-2017, 06:39 PM
I don't remember that well, but when I bought it, my savegame still worked. And the DLCs were getting released one by one.
But now, with all the updates and stuff, I really don't know. AC 3 is known to have a lot of issues with the corrupted savegames.

I know one thing. If I don't install all DLCs, my savegame won't work.

And what about the season pass for Black Flag? The system requirements for it are very confusing. According to the store the minimum requirements for all the dlc's in the season pass is a gtx 660 and recommended is a gtx 760 and yet for the main game the minimum requirement is a gtx 260. And for the standalone freedom cry it's also gtx 260. What the hell is this? There's no way that this can be true. Or is the season pass so badly optimized ?

andynaruto10
08-28-2017, 08:55 PM
Don't worry about that. If Black Flag works, Freedom Cry will work too. It's DirectX 10, it worked on my old nVidia 9600 GT from 10 years ago, lol.

Crazybone992
08-28-2017, 10:19 PM
Don't worry about that. If Black Flag works, Freedom Cry will work too. It's DirectX 10, it worked on my old nVidia 9600 GT from 10 years ago, lol.

Well I guess I should be ok then, since I can even play Syndicate on my gtx 750 ti :D cheers mate. Thanks for all the help.