PDA

View Full Version : I am so sick of this game.

OfTheStone
08-24-2017, 08:05 PM
I REALLY want to like this game, but I just can't. I'm sick of getting kick out of games with a message that pops up that says, "Easy Anti-Cheat: 'Connection Timed Out'" even though I've never cheated at this game once. I'm sick of being placed into games already in progress where my team is 500 points behind. I'm sick of being matched with inferior, low level teammates who can't win fights and then force me to 1v4. I'm sick of all the server crashes either kicking me out of games or kick my teammates causing me to play with bots. I know for a fact these issues are not hard to fix, but Ubisoft is refusing to fix them. Maybe if they stopped wasting time making new emotes, executions or other things that make them money, this game might actually be worth playing. It's really sad that it's at a point where I can't even play the game that I've paid for. I wanted to ;post this so it can add to the pile of issues Ubisoft chooses to ignore. Who knows though? Maybe if we all keep posting about it, something might be done eventually.

Crillelito2
08-24-2017, 10:36 PM
I REALLY want to like this game, but I just can't. I'm sick of getting kick out of games with a message that pops up that says, "Easy Anti-Cheat: 'Connection Timed Out'" even though I've never cheated at this game once. I'm sick of being placed into games already in progress where my team is 500 points behind. I'm sick of being matched with inferior, low level teammates who can't win fights and then force me to 1v4. I'm sick of all the server crashes either kicking me out of games or kick my teammates causing me to play with bots. I know for a fact these issues are not hard to fix, but Ubisoft is refusing to fix them. Maybe if they stopped wasting time making new emotes, executions or other things that make them money, this game might actually be worth playing. It's really sad that it's at a point where I can't even play the game that I've paid for. I wanted to ;post this so it can add to the pile of issues Ubisoft chooses to ignore. Who knows though? Maybe if we all keep posting about it, something might be done eventually.

I feel you brother! Because they are so cheap with they servers and staff cost, ubisoft will get a big karma if they dont do something about this.. I have a such a Love-hate to this game, but in the end the hate will win if they dont show some Love! Wake the f.uck up Ubisoft!