PDA

View Full Version : Raider Stampede Nerf + Centurion feint costs increase+ Shinobi tackle nerf

Lyskir
08-24-2017, 06:16 PM
I greatly appreciate the recent changes for Raider Stampede and Centurion Nerfs

Stampede is now from 500ms startup to 700ms + the speed requirements goes from 3 to 4 meters ( basicly prebuff raider stampede with better tracking )

+ they have increased the cost for Centurion Feints and his zone is not unparrieable after the frist hit in unlock mode, its at least something^^

I'm not sure about the shinobi tackle nerf ....was it necessary? idk

welcome back in midtier my lovely Raider :)

SplugeKing
08-24-2017, 07:57 PM
Idk the raiders you play but the stampede charge nerf will not affect any raider with skill... And who isn't a total ****** lord

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 08:00 PM
Idk the raiders you play but the stampede charge nerf will not affect any raider with skill... And who isn't a total ****** lord

The point is it will take away the stampede cheese. He probably won't see a tournament again though.

Lyskir
08-24-2017, 08:13 PM

I do not often fight against him ( i only play 1v1 or 2v2) He is not exactly popular in those gamemodes because without stampede he has 0 safe attacks or easy openers, thats why he is only mid tier and thats why i like him

would u not be annoyed when your main is represented as a cheesy hero?

im just glad that he is legendary again and his good reputation is restored

UbiNoty
08-25-2017, 12:14 AM
I believe the Shinobi Tackle sprint speed was more of a preemptive change to avoid a similar situation that we saw with exploits using Raider's stampede charge.
I'm glad you like the changes though! Hopefully we'll be able to share with you all some of our bigger balance changes later, and you'll like those as well!