PDA

View Full Version : 7 Things We Know About Skull & Bones

Stainless001
08-24-2017, 06:08 PM
Hey everyone,

It's been a while since we've gotten any new info regarding Skull & Bones but I thought I'd share this for any new members of the forum. It's a quick round-up of 7 things we know about the title so far. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/CUoRxe56MC4

Ichrukia56
08-25-2017, 05:04 AM
does anyone find it strange that it is Gamescom this week and Ubisoft has not shown anythine new with regards to Skull and Bones. Now gruanted there are till two days left until Gamescom ends but waitng unitl the weekend seems a little bit dumb to me.

UbiTotalyMoo
08-28-2017, 05:45 AM
does anyone find it strange that it is Gamescom this week and Ubisoft has not shown anythine new with regards to Skull and Bones. Now gruanted there are till two days left until Gamescom ends but waitng unitl the weekend seems a little bit dumb to me.

Not every game attends every event :) Since we aren't slated to release until fall 2018, you should expect Skull & Bones to appear more frequently next year!

Stainless001
08-28-2017, 11:05 PM
Pretty much what Moo said, at the likes of Gamescom Ubi will be showing off titles that are coming out this quarter (ie Mario + Rabbids, Assassins Creed Origins) or that may have major updates this quarter (ie For Honor, Ghost Recon Wildlands).

Like Moo says, hopefully next E3 etc we'll be getting tons of new Skull & Bones info.

Ichrukia56
09-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Damed if you do Damed if you dont i guess if Ubisoft were to show a lot of the game now then people would complain about it been over-hyped however if they dont then people may not remember then game been announced.

cawatrooper9
09-08-2017, 05:18 PM
I am pretty excited to see more, though. Some of the single player (or rather, non-multiplayer) content would be cool to see.

TheWaveFighter
02-16-2018, 02:37 PM
ive really liked the idea of getting something in battle like mysterious elements to make your ship more valuable, rare artifacts or even money to buy something to add to your ship "like you said" in the game store thats awesome idea!

thanks Stainless001

-TheWaveFighter

D.DVD
02-25-2018, 08:07 PM
ive really liked the idea of getting something in battle like mysterious elements to make your ship more valuable, rare artifacts or even money to buy something to add to your ship "like you said" in the game store thats awesome idea!

thanks Stainless001

-TheWaveFighter

They could very well do so. I would advice the Developers to visit the Naval Museum in Lisboa Portugal/ Tower of London, UK/ Les Invalides Musée de L'armée, Paris France, A lot of rare guns from the period (Dutch, French, British, Portuguese), as well as the more common one's. They could make those guns "exotics" in the game. Also rare upgrades, such as "mortor-ships", used by the VOC to attack fortifications, etc. (see books on seawarfare/gunnery from the period by Norton (1626); William Eldred (1646); John Muller (1748); Visser (1991)).