PDA

View Full Version : Just downloaded the new patch but the emote sounds still dont work

A4einboy
08-24-2017, 04:47 PM
Emote spamming is one of the best things in this game and you guys made us go without it for 2 weeks now hahahahaha any eta on when you will fix the sounds

Vakris_One
08-24-2017, 06:01 PM
I would also like to know when emote sounds will be fixed. Sure, it is a small thing when compared to the big problems but there's a limit to how many minor and major issues I'm willing to just play through all at the same time.

Whatever the devs can do to sort out the smaller issues like this quickly would be much apreciated as small things like emotes keeps a lot of players laughing and having fun while we wait for the bigger problems to be addressed.

CandleInTheDark
08-24-2017, 06:20 PM
They said on the Den today that some sounds are being changed back, no ETA but RAH spam will return.

Vakris_One
08-24-2017, 06:35 PM
They said on the Den today that some sounds are being changed back, no ETA but RAH spam will return.
Hey Candle. Did they mention anything about female Orochi having no sound and returning the male Kensei's "Urrrrrrr!" shout on his Blessed Glory emote?

CandleInTheDark
08-24-2017, 06:54 PM
They didn't mention kensei, Eric did say some things like the lawbringer and orochi have been brought up but conqueror was the main one that blew up on reddit as soon as season three dropped. In terms of gender sounds, come to speak of it, for a long time, female conqueror has had the male conqueror RAH sound file or at least the player's version has, the bot has the regular one.

Maybe a rep seeing this can pass the kensei, orochi and lawbringer emote spams on?

UbiNoty
08-24-2017, 11:59 PM
Will do!
I believe there's a number of emotes and sound issues that we're aware of and that are being fixed. I don't have a full list, but a lot of sound stuff is getting worked on and hopefully it shouldn't be too long now before we can get the fix out on live!
We'll definitely let you all know when it's all ready beforehand.

CandleInTheDark
08-25-2017, 12:09 AM
I do feel kind of sorry for the sound guys though >.> lol they must have been all how can we make them more interesting and fresh, worked hard on it and it blew up on them.