PDA

View Full Version : When is warlord nerf comming?

Smeson
08-24-2017, 03:07 PM
Seriously, this is starting to look like a joke. He has been dominating since day 1 and they refuse to nerf him? Why is he allowed to have every move the other heroes have? Why is he allowed this insane healthpool and the best recovering of all?

So many good players playing him now :rolleyes:

SlashingElbow
08-24-2017, 03:14 PM
lol git gud. cant stand u nerfing requesting people.. Learn to play plenty of ways to beat a warlord.l U guys want all the characters to play the same but look differebt lol. U guys are what gonna kill this game ultimately

Netcode_err_404
08-24-2017, 03:20 PM
Its is possible to win every match by just full block. If yoU FB before an attack you get a free side heavy.

Its interesting because most players seems to know that "tactic", and just sits there waiting.

The best advise I can give you is picking a raider and abuse the **** out of stampede charge. Only way to win.

Lyskir
08-24-2017, 03:33 PM
lol git gud. cant stand u nerfing requesting people.. Learn to play plenty of ways to beat a warlord.l U guys want all the characters to play the same but look differebt lol. U guys are what gonna kill this game ultimately

so all the tournaments players were bad and they have to get gud cause they all lost to a warlord In most tournaments until now, seems legit

i guess a nerf will never happen cause Centurion and Gladiator get the most attention and hate

I can only explain it to myself that warlord gets mostly played in tournaments because i barely see any in pvp, honestly i guess its because he does not look very cool and he pretty boring to play but damn effective

if more poeple would play him then there would be WAY more nerf threads about him

Netcode_err_404
08-24-2017, 03:38 PM
so all the tournaments players were bad and they have to get gud cause they all lost to a warlord In most tournaments until now, seems legit

i guess a nerf will never happen cause Centurion and Gladiator get the most attention and hate

I can only explain it to myself that warlord gets mostly played in tournaments because i barely see any in pvp, honestly i guess its because he does not look very cool and he pretty boring to play but damn effective

if more poeple would play him then there would be WAY more nerf threads about him

If you meet a WL, and you are not using a warden/raider/another Wl/pk, you are pretty much dead. His kit has literally 0 cons. And the full block "tactic" cannot be countered unless you have a class that can spam UB.

Lyskir
08-24-2017, 03:40 PM
agree, i guess even with season 4 heroes he will still be nr1 in 1v1 xD

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 03:42 PM

You are absolutely terrible at this game, you are in no place to tell someone to "git gud."

Smeson
08-24-2017, 03:43 PM
Let me guess. A warlord main saying "git gud" to other people. The irony :)

Tyrjo
08-24-2017, 03:52 PM
Its is possible to win every match by just full block. If yoU FB before an attack you get a free side heavy.

This is incorrect. The side heavy (or light) is possible to block and parry.

If you face a WL using full guard a lot, bait him into it with a light and parry the (most likely) heavy coming. GB and punish.

Warlord suffered quite a lot from chip damage that was introduced, since his kit is mostly defensive and relies on blocking.

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 03:56 PM
This is incorrect. The side heavy (or light) is possible to block and parry.

If you face a WL using full guard a lot, bait him into it with a light and parry the (most likely) heavy coming. GB and punish.

Warlord suffered quite a lot from chip damage that was introduced, since his kit is mostly defensive and relies on blocking.

Yeah that 3hp chip damage is soul crushing for warlord :rolleyes:

Tyrjo
08-24-2017, 04:02 PM
Yeah that 3hp chip damage is soul crushing for warlord :rolleyes:

Not saying it's a lot for one attack. But chip is chip and in an even matchup, that 20-30 damage you suffered in chip over a round may be what decides the game winner. Heroes that rather dodge attacks and avoid rather than block got a slight buff from this change.

Netcode_err_404
08-24-2017, 04:05 PM
I've tested it in PVT with an orochi, if he blocks just before my attack and he is fast enough to iput his side heavy, I cannot do nothing. ( Black guard)

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 04:08 PM
Not saying it's a lot for one attack. But chip is chip and in an even matchup, that 20-30 damage you suffered in chip over a round may be what decides the game winner. Heroes that rather dodge attacks and avoid rather than block got a slight buff from this change.

20-30 damage means 7-10 lights. If he lands one parry or even a heavy from shield block he's put the odds back in his favor

Tyrjo
08-24-2017, 04:35 PM
20-30 damage means 7-10 lights. If he lands one parry or even a heavy from shield block he's put the odds back in his favor

Yes, of course. But compare it to how it was when there was no chip damage, then there were no trade off at all. The introduction of chip damage is a nerf to the WL. Period.

brashtralas
08-24-2017, 04:38 PM
A single parry-->GB will end the match if there's a ledge even remotely nearby. He doesn't have to put you in it, so long as he hits a corner nearby, then dodges into position and headbutts.

You can't react, so it's instant bye-bye.

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 04:42 PM
Yes, of course. But compare it to how it was when there was no chip damage, then there were no trade off at all. The introduction of chip damage is a nerf to the WL. Period.

lol yep totally nerfed, a nerf that brings him from s+ tier to a marginally less s+ tier.

Netcode_err_404
08-24-2017, 04:48 PM
Killing a WL with 3 dmg chip its my new life's reason.

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 04:58 PM
Killing a WL with 3 dmg chip its my new life's reason.

It's going to take awhile lord but I believe in you. I'm sure one day you'll find someone's 5 yr old brother who is only capable of holding down the left trigger but I'll still count it.

Smeson
08-24-2017, 05:00 PM
I mean, arguing about if hes op or not is silly as everyone knows he is way above every other hero, and in a a good players hand he is unstoppable. So there must be a reason they do not nerf him, like a CEOs kids main or something?

kweassa1
08-24-2017, 05:08 PM
Didn't he already get nerfed in 4v4 indirectly?

The feat effect suppression seems to have some consequences for many warlords. (...as well as others also relying on passive feats)

S0Mi_xD
08-24-2017, 05:10 PM
Smeson, if you ask for a nerf, what kind of nerf this should be?
I don't see much points where a Warlord needs nerfs, the only abusive ability is is full block into heavy, raising its stamina cost to make it dangerous on spam is enough.

But everything else is fine, IMO

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 05:17 PM
I don't see much points where a Warlord needs nerfs, the only abusive ability is is full block into heavy, raising its stamina cost to make it dangerous on spam is enough.

That's crazy to me somi that you can list off 10 of centurions strengths (which in my opinion only about half of them were really strengths, some were debatable, others I disagreed with completely) but narrow down warlords imbalances solely to his fullguard into heavy. He has so much more than that.

Netcode_err_404
08-24-2017, 05:18 PM

9-9/10

Good troll attempt, A LITTLE BIT OBVIOUS

S0Mi_xD
08-24-2017, 05:37 PM
That's crazy to me somi that you can list off 10 of centurions strengths (which in my opinion only about half of them were really strengths, some were debatable, others I disagreed with completely) but narrow down warlords imbalances solely to his fullguard into heavy. He has so much more than that.

I could point out all positive aspects, but it's not like they are that much and that effective.

I personly think warlord is pretty solid and thats a state every hero should have (or similar)

But actually things that would need a nerf ... i can't see much.

His throws are still like a football field, but yeah.

I can also list all positive aspects of Berserker ^^, but the value of them are not as high as those cent has.

But again to Warlord.
He has some advantages and nearly no disadvantages.
That's what makes him pretty solid.

brashtralas
08-24-2017, 05:47 PM
The reason I listed alone is enough to make him imbalanced. You WILL eventually make a mistake, and that will end with you off a cliff.

I'm going to make a thread with all the characters imbalanced and imbalanced abilities, that way people can't make the ridiculous claim "well character blah blah blah has blah, so this character is fine!"

Character balance is not mutually exclusive from character to character.

That_guy44
08-24-2017, 06:03 PM
It gets tiring explaining why warlord is so strong over and over again. At this point, I'd even call it trolling to argue the point that he is fine.

brashtralas
08-24-2017, 06:07 PM
It gets tiring explaining why warlord is so strong over and over again. At this point, I'd even call it trolling to argue the point that he is fine.

Agreed. I feel that way about many characters, and many abilities/moves in specific. I feel that way about my main/most played characters.

It feels like a waste of time, at this point.

dragon7jdc
08-24-2017, 06:22 PM

worry not the warlord is not getting nerfed you will have your beloved hero staying the same. you will still have an easy win lol. but i have a feeling that warlord and cent mains will be asking for a nerf soon for gladiator and highlander lol

Lyskir
08-24-2017, 06:24 PM
worry not the warlord is not getting nerfed you will have your beloved hero staying the same. you will still have an easy win lol. but i have a feeling that warlord and cent mains will be asking for a nerf soon for gladiator and highlander lol

True that

dragon7jdc
08-24-2017, 06:31 PM

yea right hahaha. thats the only issue ???
wow just wow so many hypocrites in this fourms hahaha SMH

S0Mi_xD
08-24-2017, 06:42 PM
yea right hahaha. thats the only issue ???
wow just wow so many hypocrites in this fourms hahaha SMH

Not the only, but one of those which can be abused.
And also, i think i don't need to mention his throw - thats a obvious point.

ok If there is really so much hypocrites in this forum from sides like mine...

What are your issues with warlord? Tell me.
Is it that he is able to guard, to parry, to use light and heavy attacks, to use a zone attack, to dodge ?

And if you say his headbutt... pls it got nerfed pretty well, i can dodge it 6 out of 10 times.
Also it does only give you a light with 10 dmg.
And the stamina dmg isn't that high

Tyrjo
08-24-2017, 06:59 PM

People are forgetting that the WL has received a number of nerfs over the last months.

Headbutt was nerfed
Full block stance was nerfed
Throw was nerfed
Passive feats were nerfed

But again to Warlord.
He has some advantages and nearly no disadvantages.
That's what makes him pretty solid.

I will list some of his disadvantages.

Short range
Stamina intense
Prone to feint baits due to his reactive nature

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 07:08 PM
People are forgetting that the WL has received a number of nerfs over the last months.

Headbutt was nerfed
Throw was nerfed

Short range
Stamina intense

Headbutt was barely touched, it's still the same speed just a slightly weaker recovery but still difficult to punish

Fullblock is still very much viable, it's only a 200ms delay which is still faster than those who had slow guard stance changes prior to the normalization only it blocks every direction.

From 10 to 7m, it's still the best throw in the game.

His passive nerfs are still incredibly strong
Doesn't matter if you nerf something if it's barely touched hes still hands down the best character.

His short range is barely a disadvantage and the other two you listed are dependent on the player not the character.

Lyskir
08-24-2017, 07:13 PM
Headbutt was barely touched, it's still the same speed just a slightly weaker recovery but still difficult to punish

Fullblock is still very much viable, it's only a 200ms delay which is still faster than those who had slow guard stance changes prior to the normalization only it blocks every direction.

Doesn't matter if you nerf something if it's barely touched hes still hands down the best character.

His short range is barely a disadvantage and the other two you listed are dependent on the player not the character.

Antonioj, razor-sharp as always :)

Netcode_err_404
08-24-2017, 07:15 PM

I would like to add the fact tgat his zone is the second best zone in the game.

Has a big stamina drain parry with stun effect, has hyper armor on every heavy. Has an UB charge, big hp, can turtle and can open up turtles.

Somehow is fine. I need to admit it, if i was a new player by reading some of these posts i would probably think that this game is the most fine and balanced game ever created.

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 07:17 PM
I would like to add the fact tgat his zone is the second best zone in the game.

Has a big stamina drain parry with stun effect, has hyper armor on every heavy. Has an UB charge, big hp, can turtle and can open up turtles.

Somehow is fine. I need to admit it, if i was a new player by reading some of these posts i would probably think that this game is the most fine and balanced game ever created.

Oh trust me I could have kept going I just was poking holes in this mans ridiculous statements.

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 07:18 PM
Antonioj, razor-sharp as always :)

Lol thanks lyskir, you got your wish for the raider man. Happy to see your main will no longer be tarnished by cheese.

S0Mi_xD
08-24-2017, 07:18 PM

Headbutt was nerfed
Throw was nerfed

Short range
Stamina intense

Yup, people forget about the nerfs, but those nerfs where small (what isn't wrong)

His headbutt is fine now (in my opinon)
The potential to abuse full block into heavy is still there - but therefor you need to be good.
Throwdistance is still huge.

i said nearly no disadvantages, he has some and pretty much named the biggest.

My point is, i don't know what those people want to nerf on Warlord, he hasn't much left to "nerf".

Thats why i ask those people who think he needs nerfs, what kind of nerf they want.

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 07:22 PM
Yup, people forget about the nerfs, but those nerfs where small (what isn't wrong)

His headbutt is fine now (in my opinon)
The potential to abuse full block into heavy is still there - but therefor you need to be good.
Throwdistance is still huge.

i said nearly no disadvantages, he has some and pretty much named the biggest.

My point is, i don't know what those people want to nerf on Warlord, he hasn't much left to "nerf".

Thats why i ask those people who think he needs nerfs, what kind of nerf they want.

That's just silly though somi, he has so much more. Those nerfs were tickles. Lord named off a few other strengths, what character has that much going for them? Who can turtle has hard as warlord while being able to crack open turtles themself? From the beginning he's ran through the competitive circuit, it's not a coincedence.

Lyskir
08-24-2017, 07:25 PM
Lol thanks lyskir, you got your wish for the raider man. Happy to see your main will no longer be tarnished by cheese.

yeah, ty man

odin heard my wishes ^^

Knight_Raime
08-24-2017, 07:31 PM
There isn't a way to "fix" Warlord in a patch or several ones because he's flawed design wise. They created the perfect hero for defensive/reactionary play with his tools. Even if the tools he has get nerfed even more he will still have them and that's the core problem.

I personally don't really struggle against WL's anymore since they got rid of head butt spam. I still hate the character from a design standpoint. But I don't think he's a major problem. At this point it would be more productive for the cast that's struggling to be buffed then trying to bring WL down any further and risk making him terrible.

S0Mi_xD
08-24-2017, 07:40 PM
That's just silly though somi, he has so much more. Those nerfs were tickles. Lord named off a few other strengths, what character has that much going for them? Who can turtle has hard as warlord while being able to crack open turtles themself? From the beginning he's ran through the competitive circuit, it's not a coincedence.

They why are you dancing around this like every over idiot who says that i am an idiot with my opinion that warlord is pretty fine?

Come to a point and NAME the problems, "he can turtle and break turtles" well fine, i can do the same with every here.

I already said, his Full block is very strong, his throw is still ridiculous (but looks like this can't be helped ... devs don't want to reduce it proberly)

I already listed his advantages back then when i did my "tier list" long ago, when we 2 confronted first time.

But if we start like this troll about you, who changed his name into the Error that makes him so salty, every hero except Kensei (his main like it looks like) will have nothing.

Pls, i ask you and already asked so many other, where he needs to be nerfed. But nobody answered me properly ...

S0Mi_xD
08-24-2017, 07:43 PM
There isn't a way to "fix" Warlord in a patch or several ones because he's flawed design wise. They created the perfect hero for defensive/reactionary play with his tools. Even if the tools he has get nerfed even more he will still have them and that's the core problem.

I personally don't really struggle against WL's anymore since they got rid of head butt spam. I still hate the character from a design standpoint. But I don't think he's a major problem. At this point it would be more productive for the cast that's struggling to be buffed then trying to bring WL down any further and risk making him terrible.

And with you last sentence you said exactly the same like me, just with other words.

There isn't a major problem with him, he stands good as he is, he is managable.

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 07:51 PM
They why are you dancing around this like every over idiot who says that i am an idiot with my opinion that warlord is pretty fine?

Come to a point and NAME the problems, "he can turtle and break turtles" well fine, i can do the same with every here.

I already said, his Full block is very strong, his throw is still ridiculous (but looks like this can't be helped ... devs don't want to reduce it proberly)

I already listed his advantages back then when i did my "tier list" long ago, when we 2 confronted first time.

But if we start like this troll about you, who changed his name into the Error that makes him so salty, every hero except Kensei (his main like it looks like) will have nothing.

Pls, i ask you and already asked so many other, where he needs to be nerfed. But nobody answered me properly ...

Zone shouldn't take a full bar
Either make fullguard take longer or the heavy have a tighter window to hit after a block
Slow down his side lights (he's a fkin heavy afterall, doesn't make sense they are as fast as pks)
Dodges need more recovery frames
Headbutt is still too fast at 500ms and more recovery, again he's a fkin heavy.
Throw is still way too far for how much control you have with it.

I'm not even saying all of those but the problem is he has so many tools that it's hard to pinpoint one nerf and even if you do one he has so much more to fall back on. Somi what do you have as a zerk main? Feints, and good punishes. That's it. I don't think you are an idiot, I just think you are wrong about this.

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 07:55 PM
And with you last sentence you said exactly the same like me, just with other words.

There isn't a major problem with him, he stands good as he is, he is managable.

Tell that to those who decided to pick a different hero than warlord or pk in the competitive scene only to get demolished by the over saturation warlords and pks. That's not to say you absolutely need to pick those but ******* do you really think it's a coincidence they win tournament after tournament after tournament?

S0Mi_xD
08-24-2017, 08:27 PM
Zone shouldn't take a full bar
Either make fullguard take longer or the heavy have a tighter window to hit after a block
Slow down his side lights (he's a fkin heavy afterall, doesn't make sense they are as fast as pks)
Dodges need more recovery frames
Headbutt is still too fast at 500ms and more recovery, again he's a fkin heavy.
Throw is still way too far for how much control you have with it.

I'm not even saying all of those but the problem is he has so many tools that it's hard to pinpoint one nerf and even if you do one he has so much more to fall back on. Somi what do you have as a zerk main? Feints, and good punishes. That's it. I don't think you are an idiot, I just think you are wrong about this.

About full guard and throw we already agree. I don't think i need to add something here.

Actually i think his zone is fine with 25 dmg and 600 ms speed, it only comes from one direction - it has a good range/radius, so it can catch sometimes dodging people.
(just as an compare, Centurion his normal heavies are 600 ms and 25 dmg aswell and people say it is fine, he can fire them from every direction - oh and don't forget the stamina, warlords zone cost a good amount of stamina.)

Just because he is a heavy class it doesn't means that he needs to be slow as fu.ck.

- Top light is 600ms and side lights are 500ms, same as berserkers lights, warlords light dmg is 15 on basic attacks.
Even on console 500 ms lights are not hard to guard - the problem about PKs lights is, that her second light is 400ms and thats pretty hard to react on console.

- Like i said 500ms are reactable, and you can predict it if a forward dash comes.
- About his dodge i don't know how fast he recovers - thats i thing i would to look up to give you my opinon on it.

I mean sure 500ms can catch you but, you also need some advantages.
If you take away the speed of his side lights, you need to rely more on his headbutt and full block, take away headbutt speed and the full guard - there won't be left that much. Just hope to trade heavies with the hyperarmor.

What i want to say - take away all advantages and he will be useless.
It would be already enough to make full block punish abit harder to use or make it consume more stamina so, that it wouldn't be "spamable", but full block can be outplayed with abit of effort.
And his throw distance.

I don't have problems to fight Warlords.
Zones i do block or deflect most of the time.
Lights are blocked most of the time.
headbutt also dodged or if it hits me, well 10 dmg is fine. also stamina dmg is not high - it is ok.
And so on...

Sure he can be annoying but he is also a harrassing class, he needs the speed on his lights and headbutt.

About Berserker - There is much more than Feint and good punish, but those things only changed recently and i think it's more of a coincidence than fixes from the devs side, because it wasn't mentioned anywhere.

I have a zone with 30 dmg, 500 ms i also can chain the zone from whiffed attacks. (since a while the last hit of the zone isn't blockable if the attack connects)
- but still the drawback is, that you can parry it pretty easy if you block it - but thats fine by me ( i would like to have the possibilty to interrupt the zone ONLY if it misses)
- hyperarmor is a good thing
- his ability "close combat" is finally useable, befor it changed (i don't know why it changed) the window of "close combat" was just to short to be of use.
(just to clarify with close combat i can skip the recovery frames of a whiffed attack by dodging)
- also his ability "cancel attacks" works with chained side heavies (thats a change i suggested) but same case here, this was never mentioned in any patchnotes, so i don't know if this is intendet or not

S0Mi_xD
08-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Tell that to those who decided to pick a different hero than warlord or pk in the competitive scene only to get demolished by the over saturation warlords and pks. That's not to say you absolutely need to pick those but ******* do you really think it's a coincidence they win tournament after tournament after tournament?

This depends on, how they win ^^ - i never watch tournaments because it is boring.
Don't forget, that is my opinon, made from experience fighting many warlords, good and bad.

Also, i would like to fight you again :) - much time passed since the last time.

UbiInsulin
08-24-2017, 08:45 PM
Thanks everyone for letting us know your thoughts on the Warlord! The team is currently working on the defensive meta changes, so we're considering the impact that this will have on hero balance in addition to your input.

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 08:54 PM
This depends on, how they win ^^ - i never watch tournaments because it is boring.
Don't forget, that is my opinon, made from experience fighting many warlords, good and bad.

Also, i would like to fight you again :) - much time passed since the last time.

Absolutely my friend. Never turn down a fun fight.

Tyrjo
08-24-2017, 09:59 PM
Oh trust me I could have kept going I just was poking holes in this mans ridiculous statements.

I'm happy for you guys, you can continue to mutually back slap each other.

But now down to the point.

All right, let's begin. I'm not even taking beta changes into account here, and those nerfs were pretty huge.

Headbutt. The cost was also increased. A potential GB for something that does 10dmg, that's a pretty OK trade off. Also I forgot that they nerfed the headbutt in revenge, you can't knock down people with it any longer.

Full block. I can agree (which I have said in other threads) that it should cost slightly more in stamina to pop into to avoid spamming it and more tactical use. You still can't use it on reaction but have to predict an upcoming move. Which could mean wasted stamina.

Throw. You forget that the side throws were nerfed even more. Raider is almost as good with throws (+stamina drain) right now. If/when the "parry GB punish" goes through in the upcoming patches, GBs will be harder to come by. So it will be an indirect nerf which will makes throws less common.

Feats. OK, that's your opinion. I think the Catapult, Stealth and Sharpen Blade are incredibly strong.

Short range. It depends on the match up.

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 10:13 PM
I'm happy for you guys, you can continue to mutually back slap each other.

But now down to the point.

All right, let's begin. I'm not even taking beta changes into account here, and those nerfs were pretty huge.

Headbutt. The cost was also increased. A potential GB for something that does 10dmg, that's a pretty OK trade off. Also I forgot that they nerfed the headbutt in revenge, you can't knock down people with it any longer.

Full block. I can agree (which I have said in other threads) that it should cost slightly more in stamina to pop into to avoid spamming it and more tactical use. You still can't use it on reaction but have to predict an upcoming move. Which could mean wasted stamina.

Throw. You forget that the side throws were nerfed even more. Raider is almost as good with throws (+stamina drain) right now. If/when the "parry GB punish" goes through in the upcoming patches, GBs will be harder to come by. So it will be an indirect nerf which will makes throws less common.

Feats. OK, that's your opinion. I think the Catapult, Stealth and Sharpen Blade are incredibly strong.

Short range. It depends on the match up.

Headbutt: stam cost nerfs are the softest way to nerf an attack, it doesn't make them less effective just can't do them constantly without putting yourself oos. That's great in theory but the recovery so fast that often times you can't punish it with a gb.

Fullblock, it's 200ms that's fast enough that you can absolutely do it on reaction. Ever try blocking pk lights as a shugo, raider, lb, or nobu preguard switch normalization? If you could than you can do it here too.

Feats, I agree those are strong as well but imo they are still weaker overall to his Passives. This is one where I think we will just have to agree to disagree since it's so subjective and I really hate arguing over feats anyway. If I could I would get rid of them all together.

It's incredibly rare that I find myself hindered by his range, it's his one weakness but even still it's hardly diminished his strength.

Haemmerst0rm
08-24-2017, 10:40 PM
Warlord does not need mroe nerfs. Just buff the other heroes to his level. I dont get how you ppl still ask for nerfing a balanced hero, a model where we have to thrive for the other heroes. The meta changes will def have impact on the warlord.... No nerfs before the new meta is out. If a nerf is needed after the new meta, then we talk again.

Antonioj26
08-24-2017, 10:46 PM
Warlord does not need mroe nerfs. Just buff the other heroes to his level. I dont get how you ppl still ask for nerfing a balanced hero, a model where we have to thrive for the other heroes. The meta changes will def have impact on the warlord.... No nerfs before the new meta is out. If a nerf is needed after the new meta, then we talk again.

But he's not balanced he's the best hero, I agree we should wait a bit but I would put money the changes are only going to strengthen him not hurt him. His parry punish was never the best thing about him, and that's what makes the defense meta so strong. Instead it will become an oos meta and warlord will has no problems getting people oos.