PDA

View Full Version : @UbiNoty & @UbiJurassic I have a bundle question

CoyoteXStarrk
08-24-2017, 08:01 AM
Would it be possible to get some bundles together for the effects that are not attached to a specific "Mythic Outfit"?

Such as Blizzard & Darkness. To get them for all 3 uses (Executions, Emotes, and Idle) it costs 15k, but for the same price we get an effect AND an ornament if we grab the Mythic outfits.

So can we get some kind of bundle for those as well? It doesn't even need to be one of the fancy Ornaments or new ones. It can just be one of the 1k or 3k ornaments that already exist.

It would be a nice incentive for players to buy those as well, because at the moment you are paying the price of a Mythic, but getting less for your money.

UbiNoty
08-24-2017, 11:26 PM
I can forward the suggestion over to the team! Hopefully they like the idea too! :)

CandleInTheDark
08-24-2017, 11:32 PM
They did say they are looking at bundle ideas in lieu of the season winner pack that went down not well at all so it's a good one.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-25-2017, 02:17 AM
I can forward the suggestion over to the team! Hopefully they like the idea too! :)

Thanks!

I REALLY want the Blizzard set for my Highlander or my Zerker, but can't bring myself to shell out 15k for it when I don't even get an ornament, color set or symbols with it.