PDA

View Full Version : Fabric customisation request (incentive for higher reps?)

Sneaky-Patches
08-24-2017, 02:38 AM
Just a quick suggestion, but I would love to see the ability to customise the fabric colours behind the armor pieces if possible. Could have basic colours unlock after a couple of reps, but have better ones unlock at reps 15-40. (Like black, white, or orochis pit viper pattern etc)

Would also be a better incentive for some players to stick with a char past rep 8, (and allow them to stand out a little more) because after that there is nothing really rewarding left to unlock. Just some kinda underwhelming stickers and new paints (the new paints are nice though).

Also some heros really suffer on the customisation side currently. Shinobi has many sets, but almost none of them match in terms of fabric colour. Even all the navy coloured sets are all different shades, and often mixing sets looks like he went thrift shopping! Even the new armors he got don't mix with anything because they are all exclusive fabric patterns.

I would honestly be way more excited for something like this, if this was a thing instead of receiving more new armor sets which could end up being very hit or miss (although I wouldn't stay mad at you if you did both!)

Anyway just a suggestion, keep up the great work the game is coming along great, thanks.

Thoughts?

Claudius_Katt
08-24-2017, 05:58 AM
This would be really really awesome,
I'd love to see this, especially for my Nobushi.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-24-2017, 05:59 AM
I want this.

I wanna get rid of the crappy looking sweatpants that my LB has on

Sneaky-Patches
08-25-2017, 12:12 AM
This would be really really awesome,
I'd love to see this, especially for my Nobushi.

Yeah I think it would go a long way if you are a nobushi main, as the material colour she can customise right now is unrecognisable. Hopefully they can consider it...

Claudius_Katt
08-25-2017, 07:28 AM
Yeah I think it would go a long way if you are a nobushi main, as the material colour she can customise right now is unrecognisable. Hopefully they can consider it...

I hope so too,
Nobushi and Shinobi are definitely the worst in regard to fabric colour options, most dont work well with many of the team colours so its a real chore to make a decent looking and matching outift,
Every character would benefit from it in the end though,
Well all but Warden, he has excellent fabric colour options, I dont think there is a single piece of fabric on him he cant adjust.