PDA

View Full Version : Beserk gets free heavy after a heavy parry on highlander???

GladiatorHood
08-23-2017, 06:33 PM
I just 1v1ed a beserker that made me so salty that I had to make a forum on this.

I was playing the highlander vs the beserker when suddenly he parries my top heavy and gets a free heavy out of it. I thought that was only for light parries? But no the beserker gets free heavies on every he gets when facing the highlander. What the ****? Highlander needs a huge buff since he can't do anything vs a beserker or any fast hero in a 1v1. Once you enter ur Offensive stance u get pooped out of it cos some **** drops a light attack. Buff the frikin highlander

S0Mi_xD
08-23-2017, 06:48 PM
I just 1v1ed a beserker that made me so salty that I had to make a forum on this.

I was playing the highlander vs the beserker when suddenly he parries my top heavy and gets a free heavy out of it. I thought that was only for light parries? But no the beserker gets free heavies on every he gets when facing the highlander. What the ****? Highlander needs a huge buff since he can't do anything vs a beserker or any fast hero in a 1v1. Once you enter ur Offensive stance u get pooped out of it cos some **** drops a light attack. Buff the frikin highlander

Get yourself together, the side heavy on parry isn't always safe, also a light parry gives a top heavy.
Highlander is great but you need to play him unpredictable and use his hyperarmor in a wise way. It's not easy.
But highlander doesn't need a buff, you just need to learn playing a slow hero.
I already meat highlander who could handel my berserker, gladiator and Valk pretty well.

And also Berserker isn't the only one who gets a heavy out of a heavy parry.

Knight_Raime
08-23-2017, 08:11 PM
Something people need to realize is that you don't need a GB off of a heavy parry to land damage. GB's just make it easier. Or if you want to change the enemies position for a bigger punish.
I haven't played zerker since about half way through season 2. But if memory serves me right she could get a heavy off of almost any parried attack. Just not always a GB.

bmason1000
08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
I haven't played zerker since about half way through season 2. But if memory serves me right she could get a heavy off of almost any parried attack. Just not always a GB.

Correct. Can't get the gb on nobushi, kensei, valk or lb but you CAN get the heavy.

Wolf-Heathen
08-23-2017, 09:49 PM
Side heavies off parry yes, not top heavies off a parry. Zerker can only get a guaranteed top heavy off a wall splat.

The issue the OP has here is that the Highlander gets only lights off a parry, whereas everyone else gets side heavies, or in some cases a top heavy off a parry.