PDA

View Full Version : Please be aware that your post history is public

TheGoop711
08-23-2017, 03:43 PM
Hey Guys,

new forum poster here (long time player). I occasionally visit the forums to read tips/tricks and read up on the drama. I recently saw the most glorious call-out I have ever seen . . . so much so that I made an account just for this:

Since this is just a videogame forum, I really don't mind doublespeak that much. However, i really recommend not contradicting yourself in writing for things that actually matter. It can get you in hot water pretty quickly or at the very least make people doubt your credibility. You seem like a nice kid (or guy or man - not sure your age), and I would hate for your credibility to be tarnished IRL.

P.S. the pages are cached and screen shotted in case her removes his posts from shame :p

FredEx919
08-23-2017, 03:51 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums TheGoop711,

As you're new to posting, please take a look at the rules here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1172268-(Please-read-before-posting)-Welcome-to-the-official-FOR-HONOR-forum!). We want to keep the post centered on discussions of For Honor rather than community members and we ask that you avoid calling out other users in your post. I'm going to clear and close this up. Thanks!