PDA

View Full Version : Practice against bots

Cac.maus
08-23-2017, 03:38 PM
I love to practice against bots when a new character comes out as it simply helps me fight them in PvP games, but even when the bots are level 3 they don't feel very hard to fight.
It would be great if they had an option to make them more aggressive and have more stamina to fight with. It would be really fun if they could fight like the people that do insane mix-ups instead of the programmed chains.

I don't expect much out of this as I know how hard it is to actually get them to change something and how hard it would be to implement this. I just want to know if anyone else wants something like this.

Cheers if you read this.

NPG_Opie
08-23-2017, 03:42 PM
They've said in season 4 we'll be getting a new tutorial and practice mode that is supposed to be more in depth so maybe it will have some of what you're looking for. I know it will show damage outputs and other things. The way they talked my assumption is that it will be something similar to what traditional fighting games have.

UbiNoty
08-24-2017, 01:00 AM
We're trying to implement more advanced/customized tutorial modes, and whether we'll have level 5 doombots I'm not sure.
But I'll let them know we've got some players who've mastered the level 3 bots and need a bigger challenge.

Kliftheone
08-24-2017, 01:36 AM
For me, the level 3 bots are not that hard since they mostly follow a certain pattern, but I have to say, a level 3 bot with out stamina will parry PK zones or any light attack you try to do like it was his birth right.

Cac.maus
08-24-2017, 10:14 AM
That does sound very helpful if there is advanced tutorials, and level 5 doombots sound promising relating to what I want.

I kind of hope the bots are hard enough to beat that it can class as cyber-bullying the players.