PDA

View Full Version : Are mystic outfit cosmetics shared with faction?

XJadeDragoonX
08-23-2017, 03:47 AM
I really like the symbols on the warlords sea ice mystic outfit. I would love to use them on my berserker. But if I buy the mystic outfit, will I be able to use the symbols it comes with on the other characters in the viking faction?

RoosterIlluzion
08-23-2017, 03:57 AM
I really like the symbols on the warlords sea ice mystic outfit. I would love to use them on my berserker. But if I buy the mystic outfit, will I be able to use the symbols it comes with on the other characters in the viking faction?

I'm gonna guess yes. If you check with any of the other symbols on a character to see if they show up for the others in that faction, they should work.

XJadeDragoonX
08-23-2017, 03:42 PM
Does anyone have a definitive answer? Don't wanna waste 15k steel for something I don't get to use

Necparfait
08-23-2017, 08:54 PM
No, you won't be able to use the cosmetics on your Berserker. You'd have to buy the Sea Ice set twice, once for Warlord, once for Berserker. That's why there are outfit bundles for the Immortal and Monstrous mythic sets for the OG heroes; it's a 'buy three get one free' kind of thing. It's also why I'm holding out on getting any of the newer mythic skins, since I want all of them for multiple heroes and I want to save some steel. The devs are apparently reworking how they implement bundles though, so who knows when we'll see more.

XJadeDragoonX
08-23-2017, 09:31 PM
Thank you for your response. However, I believe that you misunderstand what I'm asking. The sea ice mystic outfit for the Warlord and Berserker are different. The Warlord has symbols of a wolf. The Berserker has symbols of a raven. Is there any way to get the wolf symbols on the Berserker or are they exclusive to the Warlord?

UbiNoty
08-23-2017, 11:46 PM
I don't believe that the symbols are shared across outfits, but I'm also not 100% sure so I'm going to ask around to see if I can find someone who can give me a definitive answer. You can remind me if you don't hear back soon!

Necparfait
08-24-2017, 12:19 AM
My guess on that front would also be a no.